chapter - 2 Entering a new life

"So…..how did I end up here again?" Sakura was currently standing before the door of her so-called 'master's' room. "If what they say about him is true…..Today is going to be a long, a very long day!" ...'Hey! Wait a minute, what is she doing here?' is that what you people are thinking right now…..well then let's go a little back in time….

The very previous day….

"Where is she?" thought a very sleepy Sakura as she waited for the arrival of her newly found friend. She couldn't sleep very well the previous night, scratch that…..she didn't sleep at all the previous night!... Hey! This place had crazy 'orangutans' running around in the city, any sane person would think better than to actually sleep in this trash can that they call a 'city'. So anyway…. Sakura waited patiently for the arrival of Haruka, so she could get away from this place and find a better place to sleep in.

"SAKURA!" Sakura knew that sound all too well. She couldn't resist the smile that was formed on her face as her friend approached her.

"Sakura….." she took a deep breath "Iamsosorry,IthoughtIcouldaskmycafemanagertoletyouworkinthecafeIusedtoworkinbutIgotfiredyesterday!Iamsosorry!"

"what?...could you repeat that a bit slower?" said Sakura, somehow she felt that what she was about to hear wasn't nice at all.

"ok…..well, the thing is. I thought I could ask my café manager to let you work in the café I used to work in but I got fired yesterday! I am so sorry!"

"oh….I see…" Sakura felt the world crash on her head the moment she heard those words. And so Sakura and her friend –Haruka , went off to find a work.

.

.

.

"found anything?" asked a very frustrated Sakura

"nope….nothing" was the reply of Haruka

"ARGH! Why does this have to happen to us?!" Sakura couldn't take it anymore "Ever since yesterday only bad things happened to me!, first I get fired from work, and the-unff!" Sakura couldn't continue what she was saying, as you see dear readers , a perfectly crunched up piece of paper hit her fair and square on the face. Sakura pulled the paper off her face and read its contents , She couldn't stop the idiotic smile from forming on her face. The crunched-up paper read….

Hiring two personal maids

For the two young masters

Of Uchiha Household

HIRING : 2 persons

EXPERIENCE : Anyone with a good patience level ^^

Address : - (A/N: what? I couldn't think of anything)

Good luck!'

Sakura never felt this lucky before, She kept staring at the paper before with an idiotic smile plastered on her face. Haruka noticed this and snatched the paper from Sakura's grasp, the moment she read its contents she felt as though all the problems of her life was solved. And thus, the two friends somehow found their way into the Uchiha household a.k.a The household of the most rich and powerful family in Tokyo, scratch that the whole of Asia!

That evening Sakura and Haruka made their way to the Uchiha household. After hours and hours of searching and getting lost they finally reached…..They couldn't believe what they saw before them, It was Amazing! Words couldn't describe the size and beauty of the Uchiha mansion. Sakura and Haruka never saw something so HUGE ever in their entire life…