chapter-10 Jealousy

'Why on earth did I do that ?!' Sakura yelled inside her head. She ran as fast as possible after having punched him. She only did that because... she didn't know why she did it, she just did what she thought was the right thing to do. Now that she thought about it, why was she ignoring him in the first place?... I mean haven't they kissed before? Their little exchange that morning is nothing compared. But she suddenly felt really awkward (the reason for which is completely unknown).

After losing her way several times --half because she was bad at finding directions and half because of an undying headache-- she finally found the class (thankfully!) She knocked the door and entered when she was allowed to. The teacher –Kakashi (homeroom and chemistry teacher)—asked her if she was alright to which she answered a "Yes!". Kakashi then let her take her seat. Throughout the entire time she'd entered the class. She felt someone's glare on her back. Needless to say, it was Sasuke. Sakura tried to pay no heed to it.... he might stop eventually... right?

"OK class!" the teacher announced as he took a sheet from only god-knows-where "I'll be assigning groups consisting of two members each for the lab-activities. You'll be working with the same person till the very end of this year, do you understand?" upon finishing his words...

"I wan't to be with Sasuke-kun"

"No let me be with him!"

"I am more deserving!!" ... he heard the commonly-known 'fangirl screeches'

"Quiet!" Kakashi yelled over the commotion "well then..." he began to yet again be cut off by someone.

"Oi Kakashi" only one person dared call him by his name.

"Yes Sasuke-kun... though I would've preferred it if you called me sensei..." Kakashi trailed off knowing clearly well that it was pointless. 'Uchiha Sasuke' --or any 'Uchiha' for that matter-- wouldn't be calling him sensei any time soon.

"I want to be paired with Haruno" he continued. His revenge is going to turn out great. He pretty much knew what the teachers answer would be... he only said what he said for formalities sake. Upon hearing the words that came out of his mouth, the entire female population (including Sakura) in the class turned to him in shock. Sakura had the best expression. He loved revenges.

"Yes sure! Why not? I was going to pair the both of you anyway" The teacher smiled (not that anyone could tell)

"WHY?!!" The entire female population (once again, including Sakura) whined.

"For one, I know that if I had paired him with any of you. The both will probably fail because of your constant ogling him" he sighed when he said that. The display of affection he had to go through the past few years was probably traumatising -- even for a pervert like himself. "Sakura here is probably the best choice..." He trailed off smiling at Sakura ignoring said girl's silent protests.

Why did god hate her so much? Did she commit a really bad crime in her previous life? Life was so frustrating.

.

.

.

Sakura knew for a fact that the young Uchiha was smirking (more like grinning evilly) at his accomplishment. She hated him. What he was planning on doing was a mystery yet to be solved. But she knew for a fact that it wasn't something she was looking forward to.

Kakashi decided that he would be keeping the two as far away -as he possibly could—from the rest of the class. He knew that Sasuke would probably blow up the entire lab in a matter of seconds and he wasn't quiet looking forward to that. Sasuke was interested in class only if it had some purpose for him. And Kakashi knew that he was using this lab-work as some sort of a revenge thing. He did it every year...