chapter - 5 He could get used to her presence

Sasuke Uchiha was what one would call a 'rich-bastard' who excelled at everything without having to put any effort into it. Aside from the good-looks he was born with good brains and intelligence above his age. And being the handsome rich intelligent bastard he is, He never associated himself with people other than his close circle of three. First of which was - Naruto Uzumaki, He was a blonde with cerulean blue eyes. He was the one most closest to Sasuke, and yet people always wondered how those two ever became friends in the first place. Naruto was a bright, VERY bright to a point people may get blinded by it. And he was also very kind, which once again was the total opposite of Sasuke. And he also smiled all the time while the closest action to a smile by Sasuke was either smirks or evil, EVIL grins that made people around him shudder. After Naruto, came Shikamaru Nara, He was VERY intelligent to the point one could compare his intelligence to Sasuke's. But... he was Lazy, VERY lazy to be exact. He slept almost 23 hours a day. Anywhere and everywhere he could find, and once again it was truly a wonder how he everjoined Sasuke and his bunch. Finally came Neji Hyuga, He was another prodigy just like Sasuke was. He had the brains the looks and one filthy rich family. He was the only one considered to resemble Sasuke the most (based on character) but compared to the Uchiha, he was…..kind. He was also Sasuke's biggest rival.

This circle was well-known in all of Japan. Many – women to be exact –came to Tokyo just to see them. Being incredibly rich and handsome, they were the ideal men for all women and that included kids from the age of five to married women in their late fifties

Sasuke Uchiha was normally a very grumpy person, but today he was grumpier than usual. He broke his own record of grumpiness. He was currently seated in the biology class, and the teacher was being more perverted than he usually was "…..and kids, that's how the human reproduction process works, any questions?" a smirk was evident on his face while the entire class groaned. Oh he was SO enjoying this. This topic was disgusting enough, and he only made it more disgusting than it already was.

After hours and hours, which felt like a whole century for Sasuke, the school finally got over. He often thought why he even bothered coming here in the first place. I mean all they taught were trash and they simply wasted his precious time. He felt like killing the person who invented school the sad thing was….the said person was freaking dead!

Sasuke however, made several 'plans' to vent out his anger. And that 'plans' included beating the crap out of a certain bunch of people.

Sakura was finally over with cleaning-up the Uchiha mansion. Sakura often thought why they even bothered to clean up the mansion in the first place. The place was already shining to a point it cannot shine anymore and yet, they sweep, mop and dust and repeat the same process over and over again, at least three times to make sure the mansion is super clean. And all that is done 5 days a week.

Sakura sighed and went to her room. Grabbing a book on her way, she sat on a couch in the living room waiting for her master's arrival.

After an hour or so, the phone in the living room rang. Wondering who it was, Sakura went to pick it up. "Hello, this is the Uchiha household. How can I help you?" Sakura asked to whoever was on the other line.

"Hello, this is the police station…." The phone dropped out of Sakura's grasp when she heard what the police had to say. The next thing she knew, she was headed to her room as fast as she could to change her clothes and go to god-knows-where.

(Moments later...)

Sakura barged into the police station panting heavily because of all the running. She didn't bother to catch a cab, knowing that waiting for one would just waste too much time. The moment she entered she saw Sasuke seated casually…..behind the bars that is. He was all bruised up. Sakura felt like punching the living day lights out of him, but sadly there was no room left to beat. 'what do I tell Mrs. Uchiha when she finds out?' Sakura couldn't help but think as she went over to the police 'guarding' Sasuke.

"what did he do?" asked Sakura casually not bothering to introduce herself.

"ummm…" the police thought before asking "who are you miss?"

"I….I am his…" she couldn't possibly say maid so instead "….I am his older sister" 'really Sakura? Is that all you could think of?'

The police eyed her suspiciously. For one, she looked younger than the guy behind the bars and her hair…

Sakura noticed the police staring at her hair "oh this..?" she pointed at her hair "….it is fake. The roots are black" she smiled 'idiot, idiot, IDIOT!'

"I see….." the police finally remembered "hey! I didn't know the Uchihas had a daughter"

Sakura was dumbfounded. She had nothing to say to that. The Uchihas were filthy rich and the media knew everything about them. The whole world would know if they had a daughter. What should she do?...'wait a minute! I could….'

"You don't know me?!" Sakura asked dramatically "what a disgrace!" she now placed her hands on her chest to add more effect "I am the only daughter of the Uchiha household and YOU never heard of me?! I am hurt!" she fell to her knees as she pretended to cry.

"ummm miss… I am VERY sorry" said the flustered police as he handed her a tissue.

"Sorry? SORRY?! Is that all you have to say after hurting me?!" Sakura said pulling the tissue from the police's hand "Oh! What have I ever done to deserve such treatment!"

"m-miss…..how about…..I let your brother go? Huh?" The police asked. Hopefully she'll let him off the hook.

"Really?" Sakura asked expectantly. When the police nodded his head "hmph!" she crossed her arms "don't expect such kindness the next time, got that?" she said acting superior.

"yes miss!" the police said 'I cannot help but feel that I've been tricked'

Sakura smirked as the police left 'oh yes! I am a genius! My acting skills have always been great!'

(Later on…)

Sasuke and Sakura were walking back to the Uchiha mansion. The both were surprisingly quiet. After a while Sasuke broke the silence "what was with your crappy acting? Older sister, really?" he asked looking down at the girl beside him.

Sakura glared at him (he was un-fazed by it) "is that all you have to say? If it wasn't for that crappy acting you would still be in there!" she almost yelled.

"That wouldn't really be a problem" he said earning another glare from Sakura.

"Easy for you to say. I am the one who would have to explain things to Mrs. Uchiha" she kept glaring daggers at him. Hopefully one of it would plunge into his brain and he would just die.

"You don't really have to. This sort of things happen all the time" Sasuke said casually "and stop glaring…..it's annoying" Sasuke said looking away from the girl.

"Look at yourself. Why do you need good-looks if all you are going to do is destroy it?" she asked completely oblivious to what she had just said.

The young Uchiha smirked "good-looks?...so you think I am handsome, huh?" 'She finally admits it'

Sakura felt her face heat up when she finally realized what she had said "what?! NO! I didn't say you were!" she yelled. She was thankful that it was dark outside. The last thing she'd want is for her enemy to see her flustered face.

"really Sakura?"

Sakura hated where this conversation was going…"oh lookie, we have reached!" she exclaimed when they reached the mansion, too happy for her own good. And soon enough, she rushed into the mansion slamming the door behind her, not bothering to wait for the youngest Uchiha.

Sasuke only smirked at this. He could get used to her presence. He might actually like it!

But he'll NEVER admit.