chapter - 1 Hell! I'm fired!!

Summary : .... "Are you sure you are up for this?" "hell yeah I am!" ...little did poor Sakura know that being the 'personal' maid of Uchiha Sasuke wasn't an easy Task!. Pairing: Sasusaku, Naruhina, Nejiten, Shikaino!

Pairings: SasuSaku, NejiTen, ShikaIno, NaruHina ...

His Cinderella

"When I lay my hands on that old man, I'll make him wish he was never born!" yelled Sakura  as she stomped her way to the nearest park "what on earth am I supposed to do now?!" she was in the verge of tears. She wanted to so badly rip of the head of her only remaining family member – her Uncle. Here comes the million dollar Question....Why? Well to Answer that question we'll have to go to the very beginning of the day...

...It was an ordinary day in Tokyo. Birds chirping, city crowded with all sorts of people men, women, children, crazy hobos. Yup! It was a normal day.....

"SAKURA HARUNO!, YOU-ARE-FIRED!"

...or I guess not.

"but-but...I did that only for self-defense..." the poor Sakura explained

"I don't call punching one of my most Important customer a self-defense"

"but...he kept flirting with me and it creeped me out!"

"That's not a reason Sakura Haruno!, Get out now!"

"bu-but-!"

"I said GET OUT!"

And Thus, poor Sakura Haruno was kicked out of work, but sadly that wasn't the end of everything....

"what am I supposed to do now?, what'll I tell poor uncle" thought Sakura as she walked toward a rundown building which she called 'home' , Little did our heroine know that she was indeed the poor one.

So anyway...Sakura reached home and like always the door wasn't locked "He forget to lock the door again" said Sakura as she stepped into her rundown home. Sakura then saw a little note stuck on the wall near the empty space at a corner (her house was empty you see, so there wasn't really a way to describe the place where the note was stuck). Sakura tore the note and read it, It said:

'Note:

Dear Sakura, you should have come back home from work when you read this. Wasn't today your payment day? . hope you got enough money to pay off the house rent^^. I just wanted you to know that I'll be away for a while because of some VERY urgent business, so take care. Love you!

-Uncle

P.s : Remember that money you were searching for the other day, I was the one who took it to buy lottery tickets. But sadly I got nothing, I am sure you understand'

Sakura never felt so betrayed in her entire life "WHAT KIND OF ADULT LEAVES HIS 16 YEAR OLD NIECE TO ROT ON HEER OWN WITH SO MUCH DEBT AND NO RELATIVES AT ALL!" she screamed completely outraged at her uncle's immature behavior. So, you might all be thinking that this is the worst part I have been talking about, but sadly NO! it isn't. There is more to come.....

.....just when Sakura thought her day couldn't go any worse, It did. There was a sudden DING DONG , "the door bell?, I didn't even know our house had a door bell" said Sakura as she headed towards the door. She opened the door to find two really built men with suits and sunglasses (why were the wearing sunglasses at night?... only God knows).

"umm.....what do you want?" asked Sakura to the two men before her.

"Are you Miss Sakura Haruno?" Asked one of the two.