Chapter- 12 Hide and Sick!

Haruka sat on the bed with Itachi right next to her. Both of them were in a staring contest... Almost. Itachi was amused at all of this while Haruka, on the other hand, was somewhere between grogginess and utter shock.

Waking up at six in the morning on the bed of someone of the opposite gender wasn't how she thought she would be starting her day. Especially when the person in question was 'the Itachi' himself. "Umm... So, Itachi... What am I doing in here?" She asked a little unsure.

"I would like to ask that myself" Itachi lied. What? You didn't think he would tell her everything and miss out on the fun, did you?

"What do you mean?!" Haruka asked a little loudly. Her sneaking into a male's room in the middle of the night is way out of question!

"You probably snuck in. You were drunk after all..." He knew he was enjoying this too much.

"You liar!" Haruka yelled with flushed cheeks as she jumped out of the bed. "I would never do that!!"

"You never know..." Itachi trailed off knowing it would irk her to know end.

"Shut up!" She yelled again whilst searching for an argument. Only then did the events of the previous day occur to her... "Where were you yesterday?" She asked hands crossed against her chest.

"Had work" he gave a two-worded reply a little annoyed when the memory of a certain someone crossed his mind.

"I would like an explanation..."

"And I am not compelled to give you one" Itachi replied this time getting off of the bed. "Business always comes first" he didn't mean to sound rude but the thought of having someone else's hands all over what clearly belonged to him just made him frustrated. Thus, making him sound a little rude than intended.

"I see..." Haruka replied starting to get annoyed of his half-assed replies. "Well, we need to go to work now..." Saying that, Haruka left the room.

Itachi knew that he was in for trouble. Haruka never left an argument like that unless she was pissed off.

.

.

.

Sakura paced around the room not knowing what to do. She wouldn't let the entire school know of what she does. More than the fact that being a maid wasn't something to brag about, what bothered her was Sasuke's fan girls. They would probably rip her hair out when they find out she lives with their beloved 'Sasuke-kun'.

When she asked the head-maid to let her swap duties with another maid, she replied with a firm "No" stating that the other maids had other things to do and only she could handle Sasuke and his lot.

"Umm... Sakura-chan..." A maid called out her name making her turn around and smile at the familiar face.

"Momoka, what is it?" She asked the other girl.

"The head maid wanted for you to attend to Sasuke-sama immediately" she said as though reading it out of a paper.

"I see..." How was she supposed to escape this? 'Argh! so frustrating!'... just then a thought occured to her

"Momoka, you don't happen to have a wig on you, right?"

.
.
.

Meanwhile...
"How did you end up with this?" Neji asked with a tone that showed absolutely no concern whatsoever. Was it curiosity or simple courtesy, Sasuke couldn't really tell.

"Fell" he gave a one-worded reply, expecting them to buy it. Even if it did sound suspicious, they'd probably leave it at that. His friends --minus Naruto-- weren't really the conversing kind anyway.

"Even an Uchiha can fall, huh? How troublesome." It was Shikamaru's turn to sympathize now. How or why it troubled Shikamaru was beyond him. But then again, that guy found everything troublesome... so, that's that.

"Hey Sasuke!!" His best friend beamed at him. "I bought flowers. Roses... The ones you are allergic to!!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "How grateful I am..." He said sarcasm dripping with every word. Naruto probably didn't know what 'allergic' meant.

"I know you are!" Naruto grinned as wide as he could. "Hinata-chan told me you would love it!"

Both Neji and Sasuke rolled there eyes at this. 'How dumb...'