Rumors

Colton

Rumors flew around school about me. I let them and kept to myself. I hook up with a few girls but refused to have a relationship. I didn't need to listen to them whine about things that don't interest me. Most of the girls bore me because they couldn't carry a conversation and cared about their looks.

During my junior year, my life took a turn. That bitch Aria thought she would charm me and bought her bullshit. She's like most girls that want to hook up with the bad boy and brag about it. I obliged and took her out, but not on a date.

We went and parked in a secluded area of a local park. I figure she wanted to treat me like shit; I would return the favor.

"You know, I always thought you were cute," I mentioned.

"Really?" Aria asked.

"Yeah, but I was too shy to say anything," I lied.

"Well, I'm here now," Aria cooed.

"Yes, you are," I smirked.

Aria smiled as I leaned towards her and kissed her. Aria got into the kiss as I pulled her onto my lap. I kept kissing her as I unzipped my pants. I slid protection on, then slid her panties aside. I pushed my member into her as she gasped.

I didn't give time for her to adjust as I thrust inside of her. Aria whispered against my lips as I popped her cherry. I didn't care. She knew what would happen when she got into my car. Plus, it's not like she wasn't a hoe with other guys.

We finished as I moved Aria off of my lap. She fixed her panties as I set my pants. I drove home and stopped the car. Aria got out of the car and leaned into the window.

"Are we going out again?" Aria asked me.

I glanced at Aria. "I don't date and have an interest in hooking up with you again. Later," I said as Aria pulled back. I pulled away and went home.

People can feel bad for Aria, but they shouldn't. She's a bitch who talks shit about people behind their backs. I overheard her with Lily talking about Amelia many times then act like her friend. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

If someone wants to be friends with a two-faced bitch, that's their problem, not mine.

********
The other night, I had Lily bent over the hood of my car as I pounded into her. She moaned as I continued. This girl got around because she wasn't a virgin when I tapped her.

I finished and pulled out. I removed the protection and tossed it, then fixed my pants. Lily stood up and pulled her pants up.

"That was hot," Lily said.

"Yeah, whatever," I mumbled.

"You won't tell Aria about this, will you?" Lily asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Because Aria thinks you belong to her," Lily said.

"Why?" I question, with a disgusted look.

"Aria said because you took her virginity," Lily answered.

This chick is freaking stupid. What person reveals their friend's secrets? Lily does.

"That doesn't mean shit. Sex is sex," I responded.

"Then I guess we can hook up again," Lily suggested.

"No, that's not what it means," I said, shaking my head and rolling my eyes. "I don't date or hook up with the same person twice."

"What do you mean?" Lily asked.

Damn, this girl is stupid.

"That means if you give me trouble, I'll tell Aria how I had you bent over my car and fucked you," I said, emotionless.