Relationship

The lift's door opened and jimin dragged jungkook out as they hold hands, jimin giggling was all over the place.
"OH MY GOD! " yelled jimin putting both of his hands in front of his mouth. Jungkook smiled as he stand next to him.
A huge bouquet of 200 pink flowers with one red flower in the middle was set in front of jimin's appartement.
Jimin started walking towards the bouquet, speechless and Jungkook followed behind, the older observed the flowers and took the card, he opened it to read it.
" To the most beautiful heart among all the hearts,
               Thank you for giving me your heart,
                             I'll love it every day a lot more,
                                                        From obsession "
Jimin broke in tears, he jumped in jungkook's arms
"Why did you do that, i'm not crying, some insect from the flowers went into my eyes" said jimin.
Jungkook smiled at his hyung cuteness, he rubbed jimin's back and said " i love you so much, i'm falling in love every time i see you, thank you for giving me your heart"
Jimin looked up to him with teary eyes and he said " i'm letting down all my defenses, i'll kill you if you leave me one day"
Jungkook whipped jimin's tears and pecked his lips.
"I'll kill my self before i even dare to think about leaving the love of my life"
"Ah stop it i'm not used to all this things, help me take my flowers to my bedroom" said jimin as he typed his house's password.
Jungkook smiled at him and grabbed some of the flowers to take them home.
Later that night
"Can you stop reading the card and staring at the flowers" said jungkook as he want out of the shower wearing his boxers only.
"I'm not reading it, i'm just organizing my things " said jimin and put down the card quickly.
"Yeah sure" said jungkook " come here" he continued as he throw the towel away.
Jimin stand up and walked toward the youngest and let him self melt in jk's naked body.
Jungkook hugged him tight before lifting him up, jimin encircled his legs around the youngest's waist as he leaned down to kiss jungkook.
The youngest lead them to the bed, he gently put jimin down, as he leaned to kiss him, jungkook's phone rang, the youngest stand to go pick the phone from his jacket, jimin quickly held his arms and whispered " ignored it "
Jungkook smiled and said " Needy aren't ya, i thought you said we can do it another time" he smirked and continued "i'll just turned off baby don't worry"
Jungkook took the phone and looked at jimin "it's our boss, he never called me"
"Just ign-" jimin said but jungkook quickly took the call.
"Hello"
"What's your thing with jimin?" Asked the boss clearly annoyed.
"Excuse me ! Are you drunk or something! " said jungkook
Jimin stand up and walked towards the youngest trying to hear what the boss is saying.
"Ya ! Jeon jungkook tell me the truth, and i swear to god if you're laying a finger on jimin you're dead!" Yelled the boss.
Jimin's eyes went bigger and jungkook yelled " ya ! Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do ! And why are you talking about jimin like his is something you own ! Our relationship is not your fucking business! "
"Ya you piece of shit! Does that me-" jimin took the phone from jungkook's hand and cut the call.
"What are you doing! Let me fucking put that asshole into his place !" Yelled jungkook.
"Calm down ! And sit down we need to talk" said jimin.
"What" said jungkook.
"I slept with him" said jimin.
"That asshole !" Asked jk
"Yes, we met at a bar, and somehow we end up having sex, he knew from the bar owner that i'm a photographer so he asked me to join his crew, at first i was against the idea but then he swear he'll never talk about that night, so i said why not especially he works with models and magazines something i always wanna try, yes he sometimes try to have a way to me but i always reject him, so i think since i joined his studio he thinks he owns me, i'm sorry jungkook my past will always haunt me, that's why i fucking can't be in a fucking normal relationship! I understand if you want to end this " said jimin as he eyes filled with tears.
Jungkook sighted as he saw the broken eyes of the beautiful creature in front of him.
"Baby baby, it's okay" said jungkook as he hugged jimin.
"Baby i love you and i don't care about your past, i have one too and i know this little heart belongs to me, and my heart belongs to you, we'll make this relationship work no matter what, so never ever think of breaking up with me, it'll kill me alive, i'll never let you go, you're everything that i have listen let's discuss what we'll do, okay baby? " jungkook asked as he slightly pull away from jimin.
Jimin nodded but buried his face again in jungkook's bare chest and whispered " never leave me never"
Somehow jungkook managed to hear his words "never ever baby, please stop crying you're breaking my heart"
They spent that night cuddling each other, and discussing what they will do tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning
Jungkook and jimin entered the studio, hands intertwined, they greeted every shocked face and went straight to the boss office.
"What the fuck!? " yelled the boss clearly frustrated.
"What, i thought you maybe have something to tell me so i'm here I'm listening" said jungkook while sitting on the little sofa pulling jimin as close as he can to his body.
The boss stand up and walked to them, holding himself from slapping jungkook's face.
"You kid! They didn't tell you, you should not put a hand on what's not yours " said the boss
"Listen we a-" tried jimin to say, trying to calm them down as he saw jungkook annoyed face.
"Baby, it's okay don't worry i promised you i'll not beat the shit out of him" said jungkook to jimin and continued" listen we will not waste our time with you, we're here to inform you that we'll quite job here, and i personally warn you if you ever tried to contact jimin i'll make sure you'll pee on your self every time you hear my name, now we're done let's go baby"
Jungkook and jimin was about to leave the office until they heard the boss laughing his heart out.
They looked at him and jungkook said " well i know you're a fucking horny asshole but you're crazy too"
"Crazy! Me! " laughed the boss and continued " at least i'll not date a fucking whore! "
Jimin felt jungkook hold on his waist get stronger, his eyes spitting fire, he tried to whisper " jungkook.. let's go"
"Yeah why shocked?! you don't know that every person you have met here probably had a taste of your pretty, little whore, they heard his pretty voice moaning, his beautiful face blushing and those sweet lips i enjoyed biting on them, and that ass i-"
He couldn't finish his phrase as jungkook throw a punch removing the boss smirk and throwing him off his chair.
But the boss does not stop " oh strong kid ! Why don't you wanna share, i don't think our jimin will mind"
"I'll burry you right here, right now" said jungkook and started throwing punches on the boss face. Jimin tried to stop the youngest but jungkook was way more strong than him.
The boss was unconscious under jungkook but that does not stop him until he heard a scream.
"JUNGKOOK !" Yelled jimin with all his force.
Jungkook turned to look at jimin, the oldest was crying his heart out and people entered the office.
Jimin get closer to jungkook, he cupped his face bringing the youngest back to reality.
"Stop.. please.. i ... think ... you ... killed ..... him" said jimin and broke down im tears.

——————————————————————————— Hey long time no see, i'm sorry i was busy with work, i hope someone was waiting for this chapter.
Anyways, i'll try my best to finish this story soon.
I hope you'll like this chapter, feel free to leave me your feed-back.