"Rape me then"

Hi ^^ i'm so sorry for this very late update but i was having some problems and i didn't feel like writing anything. I'll be very happy to know that someone out there was waiting for my update if not it's okay too. Anyways, enjoy 😊
———————————————————————————
"How's that ?" Asked jk innocently
"I mean since we know each other have you ever seen me with someone, you know i don't have time for all the romantic things" said jimin filling his cup with beer.
"You didn't change after all.." said jk
"Yeah well anyways. Tell me about you, do you have a boyfriend ? " asked jimin.
"I only dated girls, i've never had a long relationship with any of them"
"Oh i thought you're....gay" said jimin with a little bit of disappointment in his voice.
"Probably, i don't know to be honest in bed i feel more pleasure with men than women but i don't know i slept with many men and many women so i don't know really" said jk as taking a sip from his cold beer.
Jimin started to feel hot, his cheeks turning red he doesn't know why his body is reacting that way it's the first time he felt that way.
"Ummm and out of all this people you didn't find someone you like?" Asked jimin
"I don't know they were nice but.. i was looking for one person my whole life" said jk fixing his eyes on jimin.
Jimin's mind went blank, he didn't understand what's going on with him he feel so turned on, so hot, so shy, so speechless
He then get himself together and put that sassy mode back on " such a lucky man or woman that you're looking for him or her in every person you met"
Jungkook saw the blush on his hyung's face and felt things are getting tight between his leg. He smiled at jimin's effect on him, he put his glass down and get closer to his hyung " yeah i guess you're pretty lucky aren't you?"
Jimin turned into a tomato and looked at jk with his beautiful eyes " umm i think i should go home, i feel a little bit sleepy " said jimin trying to change the subject.
At that time jk locked their lips, jimin closed his eyes his heart were beating so fast and the kiss felt so right it's like he's been waiting for those lips his whole life. Jungkook started sucking on his hyung plump lips. At that moment, jimin realized what just happened, he pushed jungkook away and said " no no no no listen this is so wrong, i don't wanna give you false hope, we should pretend this never happened i don't wanna ruin our relationship again please"
"I don't think your body agree with what you said" said jk with a smirk on his face as he saw the rising tent in jimin's pants.
Jimin ignored his horny ass and stand up " jungkook you're drunk we need to stop this please"
"I'm not drunk tho and hyung trust me you'll not step out of this door without me fucking you, even if i have to rape you" smirked jk
And that's all what jimin needed to loose his shit, now all what he want is to make love to jungkook.
"Rape me then" said jimin as he let himself melt into jungkook's arms while kissing him so hard.
Jk stood up while holding jimin as the older wrapped his legs around jk's waist. They didn't pulled out of the kiss till they reached jk's room.
Jungkook put jimin on his bed and started stripping him, admiring every single part of jimin's body. Jk was on top of jimin naked with only boxers on, he started wrapping their clothed dicks against each other as he left kisses on jimin's neck and collarbone.
Jimin was a moaning mess, he was so turned on « jung..kook.. ah ..ahh.. it ... ah .. hurts... ah ahh » said jimin between his moans.
« what do you want baby? » asked jk with such a low tone that only drove jimin crazy.
« Ah ah i want you ahh inside ahh me" said jimin
" not yet baby, be patient" whispered jk to jimin's ear
His voice was so low and so hot that sends shivers down jimin's body and turned him on even more ( is that even possible ? #crazyauthor sorry back to work)
Jungkook was leaving kisses all over jimin's body while abusing his nipples, and moving his hips around jimin's clothed dick.
"Jungkook.. ah ah .. please.. ahh ah.. i.. can't.. ah ah "
Jk ignored jimin's wining and started sucking and biting jimin's plump lips while moving his hand freely on jimin hot body. They broke the kiss seeking for air and jimin turned them over, he's now on top of Jungkook. Jungkook can't wait any longer he wants to feel jimin's hole around him.
"Ride me now! " said jungkook
"Dare to order me again and i'll make sure your pretty little dick will suffer for the rest of your life" said jimin while taking off his boxers.
Jungkook smiled at his hyung sassiness, it only make him want jimin even more.
"You're so damn pretty" said jungkook as he was trying to touch jimin's swollen dick.
"Hey don't touch" said jimin.
Jungkook frowned but then started feeling so good as jimin was leaving kisses on jk's neck down to his clothed dick, using his little hands he took off Jungkook's boxers, and a small moan left his lips as he saw the size of jungkook. It was huge and so thick.
Jimin took it all into his hot little mouth and started sucking it, while his free hand rubbing his own dick. Jungkook was waiting for this moment his whole life, he closed his eyes and let himself enjoy.
Jimin know he's so good at giving blowjob, he started moaning only to give Jungkook more pleasure as the youngest felt the vibration on his dick.
Jimin felt so close to his orgasm even without getting fucked c he pulled Jungkook's dick out and placed his entrance in front of jungkook's dick ready to ride him.
"Baby no it'll be so painful let m-" said jungkook before jimin placed his plump lips on his lips as he pushed himself down, taking all jungkook's dick.
They both moaned, Jungkook felt extremely good with jimin tight hole around him and jimin was enjoying it raw.
"Fuck ah fuck you're so tight ah " cursed Jungkook in such a low hot voice.
Jimin was riding him slow as he was adjusting to Jungkook's huge size, and the youngest was going crazy because it was so slow for him.
Jimin noticed that and went even slower testing the younger patience " ah ah this is what you ah get for ah ah refusing ah ah me earlier" said jimin between his moans.
Jungkook put his hand on jimin's waist while his other hand rubbing jimin's dick so hard, and quickened the pace.
"Ah ah i'm so close ah" moaned jimin as he put his hand on Jungkook's trying to stop him from abusing his dick.
Jungkook's flip them over, jimin is now under Jungkook, jk started thrusting so hard, jimin was a moaning mess " cum for me baby" and with that being said jimin cum all over his chest and with a few more thrust Jungkook cum inside jimin.
He then threw himself on jimin while sucking  his hyung's neck and collarbone leaving purple-green spots, he keep himself inside his hyung all the time . Jimin was breathing very heavily.
" you know i never let anyone give me hickeys"
"And you know i've never given anyone hickeys before, i was saving them for you"
They both laughed at each other. Jimin moved a little and felt he's starting to feel hot again.
"Will we sleep like this, while you're inside me ? I'll be turned on again"
"Hyung one round will never satisfy me i'm still turned on" said jk while kissing jimin's neck feeling proud with all the hickeys he put on his hyung white skin.
"What! No i'll not be able to walk after this night i'm already feeling numb"
"Oh baby but your dick is waiting for me"said Jungkook with a naughty smirk on his face.
Jimin felt his pre-cum around his dick and he can't denied anymore he really want Jungkook so bad.
"Since when you became this dominant, i'm not controlling my body anymore" said jimin while burying his small figure in jungkook's huge body.
After 6 rounds jimin started feeling tired and sleepy. Jungkook doesn't wanna hurt his hyung so they stopped there, he hugged jimin and they slept.

———————————————————————————
To be honest i didn't plan to have jikook smut scene this soon but my pervert mind can't wait anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️ so i hope you enjoyed the scene as much as i did writing it.
Please leave me some comments i'll be happy reading your opinions 😊