Eiffel Tower

Beginne am Anfang

When we finished I put the camera down and thanked them all. "How about we all take an individual picture with you Y/N" Sana suggested and I nodded. They all took pictures with me, thankfully I put on a decent outfit.

When I took pictures with Dahyun I felt so flustered around her but I tried my best to compose myself. After we finished I looked back at the photos and smiled.

We walked around and after some time we sat on the grass resting and relaxed until the managers told us to go inside the Eiffel tower to eat dinner. We all looked at the managers shocked. I thought to myself, "There is a restaurant inside????"

We stood up and took the elevator, I felt a bit nervous to see how fast we were going up. I gripped on the handle tightly while closing my eyes. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Dahyun.

"Are you okay Y/N" She looked at me concerned.

"I-I'm s-scared..." I looked at her as she reached over to me and hugged me to calm me down.

"It'll be okay Y/N... I'm here there is nothing to be scared of." I felt like such a scaredy-cat.

When we reached the top of the Eiffel Tower and the door slid open, Dahyun let go of me and then I let out a big sigh of relief as we arrived safely. We walked and saw how high up we were. Then the managers told us we were going to eat at a restaurant called, Le Jules Vernes. It sounded expensive...

To my surprise I was not wrong it was a very expensive restaurant as I saw all the other customers and saw how expensive their food looked. I really hope the employees don't have to pay because I am broke...

As we sat down I looked at the menu and I saw the prices was about $220. I started choking while drinking my water while looking at the prices.

"Are you okay?" Jihyo asked me. I shook my head.

"These prices are too expensive for me..." I know my parents may own the biggest company but they taught me to pay with my own earned money.

"Its okay JYP will cover the food expenses for you," Jihyo said as my jaw dropped.

"But... it's $220 isn't it too expensive??" I looked at her confused.

"Did you forget JYP entertainment is kind of rich?" Sana who was sitting next to me whispered to me.

"Oh... I must have..." I chuckled and then waited for our food. The food was so nice and it tasted so good. I was not used to eating expensive food.

When we finished eating we went to the top floor to take pictures and look at the view. As I took pictures of all of them they all thanked me and headed back to the bottom floor.

"Are you not coming Y/N?" Dahyun asked me as she turned around. I shook my head at her.

"No not yet I want to spend a few minutes up here," I told her as she nodded at me.

"Can I stay here with you? I don't think it's good to be here alone." I nodded at her and let her stay with me. I looked back at the view and took a deep breath in and out.

Dahyun stood next to me and I felt our hands slightly touch, it felt almost natural but... we both reached for each other hands and intertwined our fingers. We looked at each other and smiled. Then suddenly Dahyun leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"W-what was that for??" I looked at her shocked as she smiled at me.

"Just a little gift for helping us take pictures" I felt my face starting to warm up and then I looked away. I let go of her hand. Then I started heading for the elevator and Dahyun ran after me.

When we went to the elevator together I noticed she was staring at me but I continued to look away, I don't want to show her my flustered face. When we reached the bottom floor we met up with the rest of the members. I tried to avoid Dahyun as I couldn't bare to look at her.

When we went back to the van I got chosen by Jihyo to sit next to Dahyun. Just my luck isn't it... I saw she pulled out her phone to post the pictures I took of the group. She then turned to me and I got startled.

"Is it okay if I post a picture of us two?" She asked me as I thought about it for a moment.

"Will it be okay for your fans?" I looked at her with a concerned face.

"Of course! Look at all these comments! They want to see you" She showed me her phone of the last post and I saw all the comments about me. My jaw dropped in shock.

"I-I guess it's okay then..." I felt a bit nervous.

As we drove to the hotel we were sorted into the same groups as when we were in Japan. I felt too exhausted so I headed straight to the hotel room and jumped on the bed. After jumping on the bed I went to sleep.

-

Ryujin's POV

I was in the practice room with my members preparing for our debut. I am so happy to be debuting soon but this means I really need to focus. Although, I can't help but keep thinking about Y/N. I wonder if she's okay... I wonder if we are okay...

I pulled out my phone since I have 5 minutes of break time. I saw a picture from twice and saw they were at the Eiffel Tower. As I scrolled through the post I saw a picture of Dahyun and Y/N together. I shut off my phone and covered my mouth. I threw my phone in front of me.

Lia noticed and ran up to me, "What happened Y/N? Are you okay?" She picked up my phone and tried to hand it to me as I pushed it away.

"No... Y/N took a picture with Dahyun at the Eiffel tower..." I looked at her on the verge of tears.

"I know I sound so dumb to be jealous but I know Dahyun likes Y/N and I am worried she will take Y/N away from me." I couldn't hold back my tears anymore as it started pouring down. Suddenly I felt Lia hugging me.

"Ryujin... it's okay I am sure she loves you so much. You guys have been together for years and even if it was just as best friends it shows how much you have grown together. You have nothing to worry about." She patted my back to comfort me as I continued to cry on her shoulder.

She pulled away and held my shoulders as she looked at me. "Why don't you take some time for yourself? You have been ignoring yourself since I have met you, you are always thinking about Y/N." She smiled at me and wiped my tears while I nodded at her.

I felt flustered as I felt my heart beating fast. I looked at Lia and then looked at her lips, they look so kissable... I leaned in a bit but stopped myself. Lia noticed and she leaned in and kissed me. After a while, I pulled away and thought to myself, "Oh no... This is wrong... I love Y/N... right? But... why did my heartbeat so much more for Lia?..."