THE VISIONS

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK / THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN COMMENTING AND VOTING - I FOLLOW EVERYONE WHO DOES / REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE / THIS CHAPTERS MAINLY JUST A FILLER FOR THE NEXT ONE - THE OTHER DEMONS

"Chase, I have no idea what you're talking about," I spoke softly.

My heart rate sped when I heard the words come out of his mouth, you're going to get caught.

In reality, I shouldn't have been terrified of being blamed for his death because detectives cant prove anything if I didn't even touch the pencil that went through Alex's neck. But I had been a suspect in various homicides before, and it wouldn't be long before the police started taking notice.

"I can't believe you killed him for some imprudent lie!" Chase shouted into the phone, I could hear his persistent sniffles and sobs. "You're a coward, I'm going to tell the police what you did. You'll be gone Layley, and everyone will be happy without you," he continued, his words stung enough to make my eyes glossy and mouth pout. "I'm the coward when you're the one threatening a sociopath? Tell me now, how would your word overpower mine when you cant even get a license until you're twenty-one because you "accidentally" ran over your two-year-old brother. Who is the real killer, Chase?" I hissed into the phone.

My mind was ablaze now; my tongue was spitting venom in spite of an unstable young boy who didn't comprehend death was real and it was permanent, even if he had encountered it before. "I'm not the only one who killed one of my siblings, did you burn your sisters body after you stabbed her too?" his voice sent a chill down my spine. The blood circulating inside my body froze in my veins but melted like ice cream when my temper began to boil, and my mind started to overheat.

I wanted his entire family dead. I wanted him to suffer like I did. I wanted him to be an orphan. I wanted to see which one of his friends would take him in, so I could slaughter them too. I wanted his mom to stab herself in the stomach with the sharp knife she was using to cut vegetables for the stew she was cooking for dinner right now. I wanted his dad to get alcohol poisoning on the couch where he was drinking beer and watching football; he would choke on his vomit and not be able to help his bleeding wife while they both passed. I wanted his older brother to crash into a tree on the side of the road while he was driving, he would never arrive to the location he set out to go tonight. I wanted to plague anyone associated with him. I wanted him to watch his entire life burn before his very eyes.

"I never killed anyone." I said before ending the call.

My breathing was heavy and my imagination was still on the loose as I watched myself carnage people, but only I could see me. To one, an overwhelming curiosity to drive towards a tree would overcome his willpower. To one, her hand will lift up a knife but plunge it inside her own body instead of the vegetable. To one, he won't even remember dying the next morning because of how drunk he was. To their brother or son, he will know exactly who was responsible for their deaths.

I stood there still, staring at myself in the reflection of the slightly condensed window. Teardrops that never fell from my eyes, rained down from the sky, I bet the firefighters trying to put out my school will be glad.

I never killed anyone, I thought, I killed everyone.

My face looked pale in the dim lighting of the room and spotlight of the moon, a blue aura tainted my skin color as the transparent window soaked in my appearance. My dark brown eyes, so vague they appeared to be the deepest shade of black, looked like murky ink floating around my entire eyeball; the white of my eyes was hardly visible in gaps of the obscure color. My lips were the only shade of bright color on my body, a natural soft pink, completely opposite of the rest of my traits and personality. Long strands of my dark brown hair, cascaded down to my hips and hid my frail arms from anyone's eyes. The softest thing about me was my hair, silky and tangle free, I could be Rapunzel if I dyed it blonde-but I didn't to be associated with bright colors, I wanted people to fear me.