THE TRADER

This chapters nice and long :-)
Remember to vote | 20 for the next chapter | feedback is always needed
____________________

Layley's P.O.V

For the past our and a half, I've been trying not to fall asleep while Warren explains the plan to Bradley and Million. The plan is for them keeping their mouths shut unless they want them stapled that way, and to deny any rumors circulating around the school.
Warren had whispered, "Dane is still outside sweet-talking his brother and the police took off with the twins and firecrotch."

Two hours ago.

I was bored out of my mind and frankly, I didn't really trust Bradley enough to hold up his side of the deal and thought it would be way easier to just kill him.
Then again, killing is what got me into this mess.
Suddenly, I remembered that Conrad was with me. Where he might be at the time honestly frightened me. I couldn't get caught because he ran into some other kids and started talking which led to smoking which led to him laughing about how "Layley Mortal killed Alex Nelson."

Maybe I was just too paranoid but at this point, I just wanted to pick up my bags and move across the country.
No more Addison, no more Conrad, no more Dane, no more Warren, and no more dead bodies. I should have, right then and there, but I didn't and there's nothing I can do to change that.

I started picturing where Conrad could be doing, maybe he found Kayleigh and Gwyneth and they had seduced him. Maybe that kid on the couch woke up and they started talking. Maybe he actually found Melanie, or maybe the cops had searched the house while my mind was hazy from sleep deprivation and I hadn't even noticed.
I was thinking about his sandy blonde hair and bright blue eyes when I drifted off to sleep.

~•~

"Wake up... Wake up!"

"Just leave her there, War."

Who is yelling?

"Last time we left her alone she tried to kill two people in your house, Dane!"

"You killed a guy in my front yard..."

Where am I?

"Jesus, Dane, keep your voice down! He was a pervert anyways, no ones gonna care about Chad Dexter."

My eyes fluttered open when I heard the name Chad Dexter, it flooded back the last 24 hours in my mind and I groaned. How long had I been sleeping?

"Except for his emotionally distressed girlfriend who is still shaking in your bathroom right now," I looked to my left and there was Dane, his hair was matted and wet and he had new clothes on. Lucky him, he got to shower, I was still coated in mud and smelled like a corpse.
Dane was a pretty boy; Blue eyes, I loved those, and rosebud lips, he had almost feminine features yet at the same time looked like a man. I didn't notice I was staring at him until he looked down and smiled, "She's up and she obviously likes me better than you."

Warren rolled his hazel eyes, a few of the dark blonde strips of hair on his hand fell over his face as he looked down on me, "Get up, sleeping beauty. I would hate to ruin your peaceful slumber if we didn't have to avoid getting arrested for murder."
I turned to my side, ignoring everything Warren said and closing my eyes once again while barely muttering, "What time is it?"
"Morning."
"That depends on the person," I mumbled, slowly drifting off to sleep again until I felt a hand squeeze between my thigh and the beanbag and the other hand went under my armpit. I opened my eyes when I felt myself being separated from my comfortable purple beanbag to see I was about six feet off the ground, 5 feet and 11 inches to be exact.
"It's 5 AM if you really wanted to know," Warren mumbled.