Chapter 28

Meg nodded and Luke put his member by her entrance. He pushed slowly, allowing Meg to adjust to his size. A moan of pleasure escaped Meg's lips which really turned Luke on. He thrust himself inside her slowly, then quickened his speed. The room was filled with moans and Meg was nearly there. "F-fuck Luke! I-I'm gonna" Was all she could manage before another moan escaped her mouth. Luke got faster as he got closer to his climax. Meg reached her climax at the same time as Luke. His thrusts became weaker but eventually, sped up again. Meg was leaving scratch marks on Luke's back  and she was tugging at his hair. Luke, remained dominant and thrust again and again, knowing Meg could barely hold on any longer. "Luke! Fuck! I'm nearly there!" Meg moaned again. When they climaxed again, Luke pulled out and lay down next to Meg, wrapped up in the sheets. 

After a while, Meg got a text off Daniel saying he would be home soon, so both her and Luke pulled on their clothes and fixed their hair. They went downstairs and sat on the sofa, listening to music. When Daniel came home, he didn't suspect a thing. Luke stayed over for a few more hours, watching TV, listening to music and playing with Daniel on the xbox. At about 6pm, Luke went home and Meg went up to her room because she didn't feel too good. She had an early night but woke numerous times in the night to be sick. She thought that she had a bug that Liv had, so just went back to bed.

She woke once again at about 7am to be sick. This time, when she came out of the toilet, Daniel was stood in front of the door. His arms were folded across his chest and his eyebrows were raised. "What?" Meg asked him as she clutched her sides. "Don't act like I don't know Meg. I know why you're being sick." Daniel told her. Meg was a little confused but said "Yeah, same. I've got that bug that Liv had." Daniel shook his head and took Meg back to bed. He sat on the edge of her bed and rubbed Meg's stomach, like he did when she was little. 

There was just quite for a while, then Daniel said "Meg, you and Luke did it when I was out, didn't you." Meg looked over at him and shook her head. "There is no point lying to me Meg, I know when you are!" He said rolling his eyes. Meg nodded slightly then buried her head into her pillow. "So what if we did?" Meg asked Daniel, but it was muffled so she had to repeat it for Daniel. "Lets put the facts together. Right, you and Luke screwed." Meg nodded. "And did you two use protection?" Daniel asked. Meg's cheeks flushed bright red and shook her head lightly. "And you keep throwing up and have stomach pains." Daniel said.

Meg finally realized what Daniel was on about and began to cry. "Awh, don't cry Meg! There is nothing to be upset about." Daniel comforted her. Meg shook her head and said "Luke won't love me anymore! We fucked this up!" Meg cried as she sat up. Daniel embraced her in a hug and rocked her lightly from side to side. "Don't say that Meg, look, Luke is a good person and he will never stop loving you, I know he won't! And if he does, I will fuck his up, okay?" Daniel reassured her and made Meg smile. "Look, I will go to the chemist and buy you a pregnancy test, that way we will know for certain if you are pregnant or if you do just have Liv's bug." Daniel said as he stood up. "Thank you, I mean it." Meg said before he left her room. Daniel smiled and looked back. "It's fine, after all, you are my baby sister!" He smirked before he left. 

"Daniel, I'm just going to run over to Luke's. He needs to know." Meg said, pulling on some shoes. "No, wait to see if it comes out positive or not first, then tell him." Daniel told her. Meg nodded and sat down on the bed. Meg had rang Luke and told him what was happening. He told her that he wanted to be there when she found out. Meg was so relieved that he didn't hate her. Soon Daniel came back and handed one of the tests to Meg. She went to the bathroom and did what was needed. Since she was wearing her onesie and her converse, as soon as she was done, she ran to Luke's house before the test came back positive or negative.