Chapter 23

After a while waiting in the lobby of the hotel, Beau turned up. Meg looked confused, but greeted him with a hug, as always. "Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked him. "Time will tell..." Beau said, trying to be serious but failing and cracked up into laughter, along with Meg. Then Jai and James walked into the hotel so she ran over and hugged them both as well. They Daniel walked in when Meg's back was turned. She sneaked up behind her and picked her up. She gasped when he spun her around but laughed when she realized it was Daniel. She turned around when he put her down and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh shit!" Luke said quite loud, everyone turned to him. "What's up Luke?" James asked him. "There are 6 of us." He said. Everyone looked confused. "Carry on..." James said back. "Beau only has 5 seats in his car." Luke said back to James, with the same amount of sass. "And your point it?" Jai asked him. Luke sighed and said "How are we gonna fit all 6 of us in a 5 seat car?" Luke said, clearly thinking everyone was dumb. "Oh yeah, well, we will just strap Meg onto the roof, you're fine with that aren't you Meg?" Beau said being sarcastic. Meg just laughed and said, "Someone will have to sit on someone's knee" "So that's it sorted! Beau driving, me in front, James, Daniel and Luke in the back with Meg on Luke's knee." Jai said as he ran to the car to make sure he got the front seat. When everyone was in, Jai moaned that Meg's foot was digging into his back. "What do you want me to do about it Jai? There is no more room in this car!" Meg said to him, and hitting his head with her phone. He rubbed his head and Beau began to drive. 

Soon, they arrived at a theme park. Everyone seemed really excited apart from Meg. She rolled her eyes and got out. When everyone was out, she put on her sun glasses. "You excited?" Luke asked Meg. "Not really, I'm scared of roller coasters remember?" She told him truthfully. This jogged Luke's memory of the time when they were all younger and went to a theme park. One the Meg was on got suck and she was upside down for at least 30 minutes. "Oh shit yeah, sorry Meg, Beau had organized this for you. How about we sneak off for a bit and do some other stuff, like the mirror maze and the little stalls?" He said. Meg smiled and nodded as they went over to the others and told them tier plans. They were all fine with that and James joined them. After a few hours, they met up at a little stall that did caricatures. They thought it would be a laugh so they all got one. "Fuck! Is my forehead really that noticeable?" Meg said, laughing. "See, the five-head must run in the family Skip!" James teased. "My face is not a fucking triangle and I'm not orange!" Beau shouted, but laughing. "Beau, you're a fucking Dorito, get over it!" Jai joked as well.