Chapter 27

Meg woke up and opened her eyes, to find she was in her bed. She looked over her shoulder and saw Luke sleeping. She always thought he looked cute when he slept. She checked her phone and saw that it was 9:30am so she got up,grabbed a pair of light pink joggers and a 5sos t shirt. She took a shower, and brushed her teeth then put her clothes on. By the time she was done, Luke was awake. They went downstairs and Meg made some pancakes. Beau was fast asleep on the sofa, cuddling Liv with his arm around her waist to stop her from falling off. Meg took a photo and woke them up. "Breakfasts ready." I made your favourite Liv." Meg said with a cheeky smile. Liv ran to the kitchen, still half asleep and ate some pancakes. Beau, Daniel and Meg joined them. The girls cleaned up then while Liv got dressed, the others watched TV. 

It was 3pm when Beau left to go home, followed shortly by Liv. Daniel had gone out to the gym, so it was just Luke and Meg in the house. They went up to Meg's room and cuddled up watching TV. Soon, things got a bit heated and the 'cuddle session' because a 'make out session' Luke kissed Meg passionately on the lips and said "You're the only girl that I want" He left love bites, all down Meg's neck and going onto her chest. Suddenly, they heard the front door slam and they stopped immediately. They were a little annoyed when Daniel came in looking for his phone charger. Luckily, all their clothes were back on by now. When Daniel left again, they continued where it had left off. Luke gently pulled Meg's Victoria's Secret thong off and undid her bra. This was a side to Luke that Meg had never seen before. He was on top and kissed Meg again. When their lips separated, he said "You ready?"