Chapter 4

Alex and Jai grabbed the food they had asked for and started their feast. Beau did the same whereas Luke and Meg set their food to one side and slipped upstairs when nobody was looking. They went into Luke's bedroom and Meg went and sat on Luke's bed. Luke locked the door and turned around slowly, showing Meg a devilish smile. She giggled slightly, not sure what she was laughing at.

'What do you wanna do?' Luke asked Meg, sitting next to her. 'Erm, I'm not sure, it's up to you.' she said, cuddling up to Luke as he put his arm around her waist. 'We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. It's totally up to you babe' Luke said sweetly to Meg, calming her completely; his voice as soft as velvet. 'I just want to do this, forever.' Meg said, not realizing she said it out loud. Luke let out a small giggle, making Meg think about what she had just said. 'Shit! I said that out loud didn't I! Sorry.' Redness spread across Meg's cheeks.

Luke kissed the top of Meg's head and said 'Don't be sorry, that's what I want too. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Meg. I love you' Meg gasped and a smile spread on her face. They hadn't said that they loved each other in person before, only in texts. 'I love you too Luke!' Meg said with tears in her eyes.