Chapter 25

Eventually, both Meg and Luke told James, Beau and Daniel about them self harming. They all took it differently. Beau was upset because neither of them told him, James was just very supportive, as always. But Daniel, he was supportive for Luke but upset and angry with Meg. He stormed inside, tears in his eyes and a fire in his stomach. Meg followed him, knowing this was all her fault. She went in and saw Daniel on the floor, beside the bed. His fist had blood on it, Meg knew that he had just punched the wall, again. She went and sat next to him and grabbed hold of his hand. She kissed it lightly and rubbed it with the back of her thumb. Daniel looked down at their hands then back up to Meg's face.

"Look Daniel, I know this is hard for you to take in, but I didn't tell you because I didn't know how you were going to react. I thought it would be best if no one knew. Then Luke found out, then Jai then you three. I'm sorry Daniel, I really am." Meg told him truthfully. He nodded and looked Meg in the eyes. He swallowed hard and said "I wish you would have told me, I could have helped you. Or at least tried to" He said, scrunching his eyes up to stop the tears. Meg threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tighter than ever before. "I love you" Meg whispered to him. "I love you more" He replied back. They released and he kissed Meg lightly on the tip of her nose, which made her giggle. Daniel smiled and said "That has always made you laugh, even when you were a little baby." Meg smiled and they both went outside. 

It was about 10pm now and everyone was  tired and hungry. They ordered in a couple of pizzas and watched movies on Netflix until they all fell asleep. Meg woke a few times in the night, thinking about the hash tag and what the fans thought of her. She woke from a horrible nightmare, sweating and panting. Luke wrapped his arm around her waist and buried his head into her neck. His soft embrace soon sent Meg into a deep and peaceful sleep. Morning soon arrived and Meg was first up, as per usual. She pulled on a baggy jumper and gathered up the pizza boxes that were scattered around. She put them on the side and put on some classic movies on Netflix. The boys soon woke up and questioned Meg why she was watching childeren's movies. "What! You're never too old for Disney!" She said smirking.