Chapter 12

When everyone was home, the boys turned into little kids and were dying to find out what the girls had bought. When they saw their things, they weren't very interested. Meg's bag from Victoria's Secret knocked over and her bra/thong set fell out. She blushed when Beau and Jai laughed and Luke looked pissed off at them. He picked them up and put them back in the bag. "Did you buy them especially for Luke?" Beau taunted. Meg gave him a sly look and grabbed her bags and took them upstairs. They other girls did the same.

"Someone's a lucky boy then!" Beau laughed, pushing Luke lightly. He looked at him and told him to get lost, anger in his voice. "Someone's getting some tonight aren't they!" Beau continued, Luke stood up and kicked Beau hard in the leg. "Piss off!" Luke shouted, his voice loud enough for the girls to hear upstairs, but they didn't take any notice. "I'm just saying that she didn't exactly buy them to just wear out and about did she?" Beau said, rubbing his leg.

Beau had crossed the line and Luke couldn't hold back his temper any longer. He puled Beau onto the floor and sat on his chest so he couldn't move. Luke had lost it and punched Beau repeatedly in the face. Beau was screaming out in pain, the girls came running down the stairs and when they saw Jai trying to pull Luke off of Beau, the girls also joined in. Luke showed no sign of stopping as he punched Beau repeatedly. Jai got elbowed in the nose, causing it to bleed. After at least 5  minutes Luke stopped. He began to think again. He saw his older brother, laying on the floor, blood coming from his nose and mouth. Cuts and bruises scattered on his face. Tears began to well up in Luke's eyes as he wiped some of the blood from his older brother's cheek. He leaned down and kissed him lightly on the nose. "I'm sorry" He whispered.