Chapter 22

After a while, Meg mumbled "Why did the fans say that about me?" tears still falling down her face. "I honestly haven't got a fucking clue, but whoever started it is fucked up. None of that shit is true Meg, not one bit." He said, embracing her once again. The room was silent, apart from sniffles and sighs. Suddenly, Meg's phone rang. Luke stood up to get it for her. "It's Daniel" He said, she nodded as if to say 'Ok, I will talk to him' and he handed her the phone.

She answered and practically whispered "Hello" Daniel, however, pretty much screamed back. "Holy shit Meg! Are you ok? I saw all those things people were saying! Well obviously, you aren't ok but ya know. Don't listen to any of it, that's all bullshit, ok. Just remember that I love you!" It took a moment for Meg to take it all in, the replied "I love you too Skip." He understood that she didn't want to talk much. "Well, whoever trended '#megshouldkillherselfbecause' is a fucking dickhead ok! Oh, and by the way, Steven says he loves you loads." This made Meg smile, she didn't know why, she knew her older brothers loved her, but it still made her happy. "Tell him I love him more! Look, Daniel, I'm gonna go, I will call you later or something. Love you" Meg said, with a smile still on her face. "Ok Meg, I love you loads and I will talk to you later. Bye!" Daniel said then hung up.

Meg sighed and stood up. She grabbed some skinny jeans and a her Nirvana black and white muscle tank and threw them on while Luke was out the room. She unlcked the door that led to the pool and went to sit outside. There was a nice breeze as Meg brushed her hair. He tied it back in a high pony lay back in a sun lounger. She closed her eyes and soon fell back to sleep. She woke up when she could feel someone standing over her. She opened her eyes to see Luke with a bunch of flowers, a box of chocolates and a huge teddy bear. Meg had a huge smile on her face, which made Luke smile. "These are for you." Meg took them and stood up when Luke moved. She placed them on the bed and Luke handed her a card. She opened it and it read 'To Meg, Ignore those fucked up jealous bitches, you are a million times better than them! In my eyes, you are faultless! You are my definition of perfection! Anyway, I'm getting all cheesy now, but yeah. I love you Meg! From the best boyfriend in the whole entire world!" and about 100 kisses. "Awh Luke!" Meg said with tears in her eyes. "Ugh, don't go getting upset again you! Come here!" He said, putting her in for a hug. "Right come one, we're going out!" He said as he grabbed both of their phones, Meg's bad and their sunglasses. Meg smiled and linked arms with Luke, walking out of their room.