Chapter 11

The next morning came, Meg woke up in Luke's bed, his arm around her waist. Alex woke up in Jai's bed, he was doing the same as Luke. Liv, however, woke up not knowing where she was. She sat up and looked around, noticing she was still in Beau's bed. She looked over to him and smiled. 'He looks so cute when he's sleeping' she thought to herself while getting up and going towards the bathroom. She fixed her hair and makeup, then went down to the kitchen.

After a while, everyone was awake and downstairs, watching TV and eating breakfast. They all became bored again very soon so Alex suggested they all go shopping and have a laugh. Everyone agreed and took it in turns to get ready. The girls were all wearing very similar outfits, pastel converse, high waisted shorts and pastel crop tops to match their converse. They soon left and headed out, they walked because the shopping centre wasn't too far away.

Everyone went their separate ways, the girls went into many different shops like Forever 21, The Perfume Shop and Victoria's Secret. Alex bought a Miss Dior perfume, some new skinny jeans, a pair of skin coloured wedges and a pair of black high heels. Meg got a red with black lace bra/thong set from Victoria's Secret, a Miss Dior perfume and a pair of pastel pink wedges and Liv got as new Nirvana hoodie, the You and I perfume by One Direction, a denim skater skirt and a pair of red high heeled wedges.

Once they had finished paying for their perfumes, they headed to Starbucks where the boys said they would meet them. When they sat down, they all got a Blended Frappuccino and went home.