Bonus Chapter (Chapter 23)

Zaden P.O.V.

Today I'll be taking a big step. Today I'm gonna propose Aubri. It's not that I'm gonna marry her today. I'm gonna wait till we both have succeeded in life. I'll be taking over my father's business. As for Aubri, she will be a teacher. I would propose her so that nobody could take her away from me again. To plan this proposal my fabulous sister Kendall helped me. She chose a location and decorated it.

After our graduation, I changed into a black tuxedo and waited for Aubri beside my car. She finally came looking as beautiful as ever. We went to the beach. I took her to a scheduled part. The setup was so beautiful and the sun and the water added glory to it. I took her to the middle of the setup and I was nervous.

"Zade..."

"Aubri, I'm not good at words. So you have to adjust, " I said and took her hand in mine. She seemed confused. I took in a deep breath, then started.

"The day when you got kidnapped is the day I knew that I love you. Yes Aubri, I love you. I don't know when, how, where and why it happened but it happened." I mentally cursed myself for it. I had prepared that I would say this at the last but it got mixed. Then I thought of telling her my heart's content not prepared content.

"You changed me, Aubri. You changed me for good. Truth be told, I was a playboy before I met you. I used girls like tissue paper. But after I saw you you were the only girl that was in my mind and my heart. The thought of looking at a girl that is not you seemed wrong. Every time you smile it made me smile. I want to wake up every morning with you in my arms. I want to see myself in your eyes while making breakfast for us. I want to experience every aspect of life with you. I don't want to be your shadow, I want to be your soul because the shadow disappears in the darkness but soul don't. I want to grow old with you and see our children growing up and when all our hairs would be grey we would remember our good times." I went on my knees.

"I can't promise you the moon and stars but I can promise that I'll be there to watch them with you. I can't promise you that we would not have any rights in our relationship but I can promise that it would never affect us. After 8 years, I see myself with you in my arms holding our babies." I took out the box from my pocket. Inside it lay a ring.

It had taken me one week and a few hits on my head from Ken to choose this ring. I know that Aubri likes something which is simple and that is why it took me one week to find this ring. I found many rings which were simple but didn't match Aubri's taste. And the hits from Ken due to her mood swings. If I choose a ring and she didn't like it she would hit me. Once she threw a vase towards me. Luckily it didn't hit me. Advantage of being an elder sister and also being pregnant.

"So tell me Aubri, will you make yourself the happiest woman alive by marrying me?" This is the line which dad had suggested to me. He said that because of this line mom married him.

She didn't reply to me. Why should she? I never told her to be my girlfriend and never taken her to any data apart from the one where we got the bad news. I stood up.

"It's okay if you don't want to marry me. I know it's very early, " I said.

"Yes, I'll marry you, " she said and I gave her a smile. I don't know what happened but I crashed my lips on her soft pink lips.

"She said yes, " Ken yelled for which we had to break the kiss. I swear I didn't hate her this much even when she stole chocolate from me when we were small. In front of us were Ben, Ken and dad standing with huge grins plastered on their faces.

"You know I've already shipped you two, " Ken said, " Zabri or Auben."

I looked at Aubri and she was blushing.

"Don't embarrass them, "  Dad said. "Aubri come with me I have a surprise for you, " he said and took her.

"So should I look for the wedding dress?" Ken asked coming beside me.

"First of all thank you for this setup and no, we will marry after we have accomplished our dream, " I said. "Now tell me about you two, " I said pointing towards Been and Ken.

"It's a secret, " Ben said and shared a smile with Ken.

"Anyway, let's go tome for a double celebration, " Len said happily.

"Yes it's true but we are not going to a bar. We are going to a restaurant, " Ben said.

"Nobody listens to me, " she said with a sad face. "But it's okay, " she said with a smile.
It's normal. She gets angry in a minute and happy in a second.

"Mood roller coaster, " Ben mouthed to me. I nodded. We went to a restaurant to enjoy the night.