Somewhere

The rest of the days passed quickly with the same routine. Zaden and me going to school, doing classes and coming together and true to his word Arianna didn't trouble me except for sending me glares now and then.

Today is Friday and the last day of school before summer vacation. Also, today is a half-day at school. After school, I and Ken would be going shopping to buying a dress for me because Zaden will take me somewhere which is for him to know and for me to find out as stated by Ken.

After school:

Zaden drove us at a mall. Ben and Ken were waiting for us outside the mall.

"Ben and Zade you two can go home. I'll drive Aubri after shopping. And when will you pick her up Zade for your..."

"6:30 p.m.," he said cutting her off.

"Okay, " she said and pulled me inside.

It has been half and an hour and still, she couldn't find a proper dress for me. We had been going from store to store and I've tried almost half of the dresses in each store. Some dress would be too loose whereas others are out of my comfort zone. Now we're in H&M looking for a perfect outfit.

"Aubri, I'm looking here you go and look at that part, " she told me pointing to the other side of the store. I went there and started looking for a dress until one catches my eye. It was so beautiful. It was a baby pink colour dress, simple yet elegant. I took it off of the hanger and looked for Kendall to show her the dress. I found her and showed her the dress. She told me to try it on and I went to the trial room to try it.

I opened the door of the trial room to show her the dress after trying it on. "OMG Aubri you look so good. It seems that the dress has been made for you," she said as soon as I came out. We purchased the dress and went home. She took me to her room to start on my makeup.

"Aubri how do you want your makeup?" She asked.

"I don't know. But it should not be heavy."
She seemed to be thinking for a minute then started doing it. I don't know what she was doing because she turned me away from the mirror. After makeup, she turned her attention to my hair. "I think some curls would do the magic, " she said and started curling my hair at the bottom. Then she gave me the dress and told me to change in the closet. After changing into it, I came out and was amazed by seeing my reflection. She did an excellent job on my eye with eyeshadow and mascara. The makeup and the dress were looking ao good at me that I couldn't stop the word 'wow' coming out of my mouth.

 The makeup and the dress were looking ao good at me that I couldn't stop the word 'wow' coming out of my mouth

Aubri's dress^^^^

"Aubri, Zaden will not be able to take his eyes off you. By the way, he would come here at any moment," ken said.

"Ken, please tell me where he is taking me?" I requested hoping that she would tell me.

"I can't. Sorry."

"Ok. But you said he would come here at any moment. Isn't he here in the house?"

"No, he went to the location to see if everything is ready. And..." She paused when she heard the honking of a car.
"Here he comes. Let's go." She handed me a clutch which had some money and my phone and took me to Zaden.

" She handed me a clutch which had some money and my phone and took me to Zaden