New Boy

I woke up when my father was shaking me. When I opened my eyes he said, " Thank God, you are awake. For a second, I thought you left me like her.

"Dad I would never leave you."

"Me too, teddy. Now get up, freshen yourself and come for breakfast.

I did as he told. Before leaving my room I double-checked myself. I wore a hoodie, dark skinny ripped jeans.

When I reached downstairs, I was greeted by the smell of pancake. Let me tell you, my father makes the world best pancakes. I took my seat and dad brought two plates of pancakes. I started to eat as soon as I got my plate. After eating I said goodbye to my father and went off to school.

Like always I took my books out of my locker and headed to my first class that is math. Jaxon again came and tried to talk to me but I ignored him. Sometimes I feel bad for him. But he didn't understand I don't want to talk to him. I reached the class before the teacher and to my lovely seat at the back. Again note the sarcasm.

The class began to fill with students and soon the teacher came in. He gave us some work to do.

Midway in class, the door opened and walked in a new boy.

" How can I help you?" The teacher asked.

"According to my schedule, this is my first class." said the boy.

"Oh, so you are a newcomer."

"Yes"

"Okay, introduce yourself."

"Hi, I'm Zaden Cohen."

"Now take a seat."

When this introduction part was going on I was doing my work. And when I looked up I saw him coming towards me with a smirk.

Zaden P.O.V.

"Hi, I'm Zaden Cohen," I said.

"Now take a seat."

I scanned the whole class for a seat. I saw that there were two empty seats. One was at the front which I would never take if it was the only seat available. Another one was at the back. I went towards it. On my way, I heard some girls say, "OMG, he is so handsome."

It brought a smirk on my face. I saw a girl sitting on the bench I decided to sit. Due to her petite figure, I didn't notice her at first. The strangest part of her was she was wearing a hood. I mean who the hell wears a hood during class. Anyway, I sat beside her, she looked at me for a second and turned her head away from me.

She looked like a mystery and you know I love to solve mysteries and I will solve her also. With that thought, I turned my attention to the boring teacher and his boring lecture.

Mr Brozenkar, the boring teacher gave us some work to do. I didn't know half of the sum. But still tried and I can guarantee you most of them are incorrect. A clerk came and informed him that the principal wants to talk to him.

He said"Okay class, don't make noise I'm coming. With that, he left the class.

I turned my attention to the mystery girl beside me. "Hi," I said.

I must have startled her because she jumped a little in her seat. After a few minutes, I again said hi and offered my hand. She hesitated for a second but shook it.

"Can you show me the school?"

"No"

I was surprised by her straight forward answer. Before her, no girl had rejected my offer. If there was any other girl they would be jumping with joy but she.

Before I could speak again the devil, I mean Mr Brozenkar came in.

When the class ended, I packed my bag and was about to follow her when some girls came and surrounded me. This is the first time I didn't pay any attention to them and went to the door. The hallway was crowded with students and I couldn't see her small figure. I gave myself the hope that we would surely share one class.