Breakfast

Aubri's clothes ^^^

Beep.....
Beep.....
Beep......

I switched off my alarm clock and tried to sleep again but I couldn't. Five minutes later I sat up, threw the duvet off me and went to my bathroom to do my regular routine. After a quick shower, I got ready for school. I put on my grey hoodie, dark skinny jeans and my pendant. I tied my hair into a ponytail, took my backpack and went downstairs.

When I entered the kitchen I saw my father drinking his coffee and reading newspaper. I quickly took an apple and went for the door. I put on my white sneakers and was about to open the door when suddenly my father came into the living room and asked: "Where are you going without having breakfast?"

"Come I have made your favourite French toast," he said when he got no reply from me.

"No dad I am not hungry."

"Shut up. You didn't have dinner last night, teddy."

"Dad I will have this apple on my way," I told him and hold my apple for him to see.

He turned sad and said," If she was here, she would never allow you to step out of this house with an empty stomach. " I opened my mouth to protest but quickly shut it because he is correct." Maybe I can't fulfil her role in your life." and a tear escape from his eyes.

I sighed then gave him a small smile and said," okay, let's have breakfast together."

And that's how my day started.

A/N

A/N

Hope you all loved it. Please like it and if u didn't understand anything or find any mistake feel free to comment.

Thank you😀