Date

Zaden was standing beside the car wearing a pink tuxedo. "I told him the colour of your dress, " ken whispered in my ear.

"You look... wonderful in this dress, " he said when I came in front of him.

"My work is done. Where is Benjamin?" Kendall asked?

"He went to buy you a gift, " he replied while staring at me.

"I think you should go now, " ken said. Zaden opens the passenger seat for me. Then he got in the driver seat and started the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him on the way.

"On a date, " he replied. I stared at him without blinking.
"What?" He asked still looking on the road.
"I think I've misheard, I heard that we're going on a date?" I asked not believing my ear.

"We're going on a date, " he replied while chuckling.

He worked the car outside a park. He got out then opened my door. The park was empty except for a boy of 7 standing near the park entrance. The boy handed me a bouquet of red roses. It had a note sticking to it. The note read:

Love will find you in the darkest place and empty space. Even if you gave up searching for it.

He then blindfolded me and took me in.
"Open the blindfold, now, " Zaden said after we covered some distance. I was amazed by the sight in front of me. There was a small tent made by a bedsheet with candles surrounding it. A blanket was lying beneath for sitting purpose.
"Shall we?" He asked extending a hand towards me. I nodded and put my hand in his. I seated on the blanket and he went to bring our food. Soon he came with a picnic basket and a small blanket. He spread the blanket on the ground, put the basket on it and sat beside me. He started to unload the food on the blanket. The food consisted of pasta with white sauce, carrot cake, some fruits and a tub of choco-chip ice cream.

"I hope you don't mind having a date under the night sky. Actually, it was Ken's idea. I told her this won't work but she didn't listen..." He kept on ranting.

"It's beautiful," I told him between his rant.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Uh okay," he said and served our food.

After having our food we just sat silently watching the night sky. After some time, zaden asked, "Aubri, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, " I said still looking at the sky.

"Will you be my gir...," he was interrupted by his phone going off. He took out his phone from his pocket and answered it. "Hello," he said in a not-so-interested tone.
"What? We are coming," he said and cut the phone.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Come with me."

"Where?"

"I'll tell you on the way, " he said recently and without any further word, I followed him to his car.

"Dad got in an accident," he said when he pulled in the parking lot of the hospital.

"Mike Cohen is in which room?" He asked the lady at the front desk.

"How are you related to the patient?" The lady asked.

"I'm his son, " he said with a hint of urgency in his voice.

"Wait for a minute," she said and typed something in the computer. "He is in room 201 on the third floor."
We rushed towards the loft and soon reached the third floor.

"198...199..." He read the number plate on top of the door.

"Zaden, " Benjamin said when we rounded the corner.

"How's dad?" Zaden asked immediately.

"He is out of danger but is in a coma, " ben said.

"What?" We said in unison and not soon after he collapsed on the floor.

Ben helped him to sit on the bench and handed him a water bottle. He took a sip and asked, "Where is Ken?"

"She's inside." Zaden went in.

" Zaden went in

A/N

Thank you for all the love you guys have been giving the story. Please give your feedbacks mo matter they are good or bad....it means a lot❤❤❤