Layla

Zaden P.O.V

I was in my room when dad called me. I went downstairs and stopped in my way when I saw her. The Mystery Girl! Beside her was a man around his forties. I assumed him as her father. I eyed her and notice she was wearing the outfit she wore at school.

"Zade," I was brought out of my trance by my father," This is my friend and this is his daughter. From now on she'll stay here. Now go and show her, her room." I took her bags and told her to follow me.

Aubri P.O.V.

I went upstairs with him but my mind was thinking about what my dad was telling Mike.

I felt a hand on my wrist and turned around and saw Zaden holding it. The butterflies in my stomach were like having a party.

"This is your room," he said pointing at the door.

"Thanks. "

"That's my room...." he pointed at a door opposite mine.

"Aubri."

"Ok. If you need anything you can ask me."

I went into my room and he helped me with my bags.

~~~

When I came out of the bathroom I heard a knock on my door. "Yes?" I asked.

"Dinner is ready," Zaden said.

"I'll be there in a minute. "

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and opened the door. There was Zaden with a girl in his arms.

"Aubri this is Layla, my lovely sister. And Layla this is Aubri." Zaden introduced us.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi, " she replied. Then she said something in his ears for which he replied, " I know."

"Aubri, let's go, Dad must be waiting."

We went downstairs and Mike was waiting for us. We were having our dinner silently until Mike spoke up. "Aubri, I know this is uncomfortable for you to live with us and you miss your dad. But you can consider me as your second dad. If you need anything come to me. Don't ever think that you are not welcome here."

"Ok," I said with a small smile.

After dinner, I was heading towards my room when I felt two little fingers holding my index finger. I looked down and saw Layla. She opened her arms for me to take her in my arms. I took her in my arms and asked, " What happened?"

"I want you to tell me a story."

"Ok, so what type of story you want to hear?"

"Prince and princess story."

I took her to her room which was three doors beside mine. I brushed her teeth, made her wear her Nightdress and tucked her to bed. I told her a story and she fell asleep. I smiled and turned around to see Zaden leaning against the doorframe with a smile in his face.

We walk silently beside each other. I reached my room and got in. While I was closing the door he said, "Good night."

"Good night", I replied.

Next morning

I was woken up by the sunlight. I did my regular routine and went downstairs. Mike, Zaden and I are in silence. Layla went to school early. Mike spoke, " Kendall is coming next week."

"What? Really?" Zaden asked excitement in his voice.

"Yes. Now hurry up, finish your breakfast and go to school. And Aubri from now on you'll be going with Zaden."

After breakfast, Zaden and I went to school. On the way, he asked, "Do you want to do the assignment after school in the library?"

"If you want we can do it in school."

"No, no home sounds goods.''

We parted our ways when we reached school. We met during the last period which is math.

We were walking towards the parking lot when I felt to go to the washroom.

"Zaden, I'm coming in a minute," with that I sprinted towards the school building

Zaden P.O.V

I felt happy around Aubri. I felt a certain type of pull towards her which I had never felt.

My sister would be coming in a week and I can discuss this weird feeling with her.

I looked at my wristwatch and I saw it was more than a minute but she didn't come. I thought of calling her but then I remember I didn't have her number. I made a mental note to take her number later on.

I became worried about every passing second. Finally, I went towards the school building.

 Finally, I went towards the school building

A/N

This is the picture of Layla

Barbie sharma as Layla