✨ A/N: Thank You ✨

Um. So this happened xD. I honestly felt like crying out of happiness when I saw this;

 I honestly felt like crying out of happiness when I saw this;

And I am beyond words

And I am beyond words. I logged in today and just- some of these may seem pathetic to be freaking out about but- honestly I love every single one of these.

I still come onto this account and can't believe what it's turned into. I look at everyone here and I honestly can't understand what makes you all think my writing is something impressive. I started this account and began to forget about it, then I got my first request from who now I consider an amazing friend, and it's only grown from here.

This account reignited my passion for writing. I had started to lose it because I didn't believe it was worth anything, and now I look forward to constantly writing, any request I get, any idea I think of, and just- writing it.

I feel proud of the ideas I have here. Of both one shots and the actual books I have. I feel happy with myself, and I have all of you to thank for that.

So thank you. Everyone who came at the start, and everyone whose continued to support me. Your support means everything to me. Every follower notification, every vote, comment or anything, no matter what it is, keeps me going.

Even if I may not know all of you in real life, I care about every single one of you. You mean the world to me, even if you may not know me personally.

Thank you. So goddamn much. The support I get here is...amazing. I feel so much better and relieved whenever I come onto this account if I'm stressed or had a bad day.

I can't say this enough. Thank you. I love every single one of you. 💙💕💙💕💙💕