Mouse-Brain | Spottedleaf x Male!Reader

💕 Requested By: CursedProfile580 💕
~~~~
⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
Fluff
~~~~
Spottedleaf sighed in exasperation as she helped pull the thorns from your pelt. "How in StarClan's name did you manage to fall into a thorn bush Y/N?" She muttered, spitting a thorn into the leaves she had put aside to wrap them in. You winced, chuckled as you turned to face her, holding out your paw once everything else was taken care of.

"I'm clumsy, you know this..." Spottedleaf sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Yes...you're very clumsy...honestly, how do you know your left from your right!?" The dark tortoiseshell she-cat huffed, and finally pulled the last thorn from your F/C pelt. You chuckled, smiling warmly at her.

"You love me~" You purred, and her amber eyes widened as she pushed you.

"Quiet! Idiotic tom..." She hissed. Her eyes softened as she nudged him softly, amber eyes glowing softly. "And yes...I do. Even if you are a bumbling mouse-brain sometimes...now go on...I'm busy." You purred and chuckled, giving her cheek a quick loving lick before heading out, Spottedleaf's pelt heating up as she shook her head and began to get rid of the thorns.
><><><><
"Slow down Y/N! I'm a lot slower then you are!" You laughed, running through ThunderClan's territory, Spottedleaf yelling from behind you. You knew where the patrols were, so you knew how to avoid them.

"Well maybe if you left your den more you wouldn't be such a slow mouse-brain!" You laughed, before colliding with a tree, E/C eyes darting about a little. Spottedleaf laughed as she caught up, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh I'm the mouse-brain am I? I don't think I'm the cat who just crashed head-first into a tree." You huffed, rubbing your head with a paw.

"Who put that there anyway?" You grumbled, causing the tortoiseshell she-cat to purr, nudging you softly.

"That tree has always been there Y/N," she purred, smiling as she nudged you cheek softly before her eyes clouded over with that same caring medicine cat look you saw on her so often.

"You are okay though right?" She murmured softly, nudging your cheek gently. You smiled, purring softly as you leaned your forehead against hers.

"Yes I'm fine. Now come on!" You laughed, running off again. Spottedleaf yowled annoyed, laughing as she chased after you.

"What did I just say!? Slow down mouse-brain!"
><><><><
You sighed, smiling as you and Spottedleaf lay beside you, stars shining above. You entwined your tail with hers as she sighed, causing you to look to her worried.

"Is everything alright?" Spottedleaf laughed, nudging your chest.

"Yes mouse-brain...everything's perfect. I'm...happy. I didn't know how this secret mate thing would work out but...it's going perfect." Her amber eyes shined as she licked your cheek.

"Granted yes, you're in my den basically five times a moon...but you're also cheerful...an amazing tom, a wonderful friend." You smiled, eyes glassy as you nudged Spottedleaf closer, tail entwining with hers. With the two of you together, everything would be perfect.

You would always be together...you'd protect her with your life. Forever.
****
I'm alive xD. This was adorable to right, I have two other requests to work on now, hope you enjoyed 💙💕💙💕