You'll Always Have Me | Crookedstar and Sibling!Reader

💕 Requested By: apple-blossoms 💕
~~~~
⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
Little bit of angst
Small bit of injury
Fluff at the end
Slight spoilers for Crookedstar's Promise
~~~~
You twitched your ears as you raced back from training your apprentice, hearing that the patrol sent to Sunningrocks was back. You sent your apprentice to go help the injured to the medicine cat den as you raced up to your brother.

"Oakheart!" You panted, E/C eyes wide with worry as you raced up to the deputy. "Are you okay!? What happened?!" Oakheart winced as he tried to walk himself to the medicine cat den.

"I'm fine Y/N...just a skirmish with ThunderClan over Sunningrocks...I fully expected it." You sighed, ears flat before they twitched, your mother Rainflower almost barrelling into Oakheart.

You weren't as close with Rainflower anymore, not since she had disowned your brother Crookedstar. Crookedstar was probably the brother you were most close to, having snuck out from your mother's nest as a kit over to the medicine cat den to be with him.

"Oh my dear! Are you alright!? I knew you shouldn't have been at the patrol!"

"Mother," Oakheart sighed, giving you an exasperated look, which caused you to giggle softly, "I'm fine. I'm RiverClan's deputy...now if you don't mind..." he carefully brushed her off, and began to limp over to the medicine cat den, where Crookedstar was also waiting for him.

You gave an unseen glare to Rainflower as you padded over, overhearing Oakheart speaking with your other brother.

"I'm sorry Crookedstar...I'm afraid ThunderClan has Sunningrocks a second time...I tried to keep fighting but our cats kept getting more and more injuries-"

"-Calm down Oakheart..." your brother smiled, his green eyes shining gently. "It's alright. Honestly I'm thankful you valued our clanmates lives over your pride..."

"Of-Of course!! I always would!" Oakheart's eyes shone with pride and determination. You smiled as you watched your brothers.

Despite everything mom put Crookedstar through...he's still come out on top. You purred happily, walking off to see if you were able to help care for any of the injured.
><><><><
"They're willing to fight for Sunningrocks so soon?" Crookedstar blinked, and you tilted your head as you overheard Oakheart speaking with him.

"Yeah," the tom murmured softly, "we were taking our patrol around there, and they said they were willing to fight for it again. I will gladly lead another patrol."

"No!! You're still recovering from the last. I...I will figure this out. Perhaps I...I can speak with Bluestar peacefully."

"Or I can lead it." You spoke with determination, E/C eyes shining as you walked up to them. Crookedstar's green eyes widened in worry.

"Y/N...a-are you sure?? I don't want you hurt..! Sunningrocks is never an ordinary border or territory fight!" You rolled your eyes, purring as you nudged the overprotective tom.

"I'll be FINE you silly brown-furred furball." Crookedstar sighed nervously, his light brown fur standing on end as he looked at you before calming down.