Chapter 16

Lily's P.O.V

In the car Caden kept quiet the whole ride. So annoying, but I understand why.
We pulled up into the driveway, he opened the garage and put the car In then came around and my door.
"Thank you." I said quietly. Nothing, that's what I got, I think I messed up bad if I didn't even get a "mmm" ughhh.
We walked in the house to find it empty. They probably went out or something.
I went up to my room and Caden went to his and closed the door. I sat on my bed and thought about what I said and I wish I wouldn't have said what I said, I understand that he was just upset and looking out for me. See now I feel like a bitch. Ughhh a shower is what I need to help me stop thinking so much.
After I showered I put on a blue silk night gown with fluffy blue slippers. I went to the kitchen to grab a warm water, not in the mood for cold water I just need something to sooth my stomach.
It was already about 1am so I headed upstairs to call it a night. I was going to my room but I just wanted to know if he was asleep. I took a deep breath and walked to his room. I was going to knock on the door but decided against it. I cracked the door open to find Caden sound asleep with basketball shorts on and a bare chest, he looked so handsome, but knows not the time, I turned around to close the door so that I could head to my room.
"Your not going to come in neonata."
I turned back around and he was still laying down with his eyes closed, sure did fool me it looks like he's asleep. I closed the door and walked to his bed he opened his eyes and looked at me up down, drinking in my appearance. He moved the covers aside so that I could lay next to him. I slid off my slippers and got in next to him with my face facing his chest, he put the covers over me and pulled me closer and I cuddled into his chest, I felt— safe like if I was where I needed to be.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I whispered a little afraid of his reaction.
"I know love, your the only person who can make me jealous. I see the way men and women heads turn when you walk past, but only I want to look at you like your the only woman in the world, like your most precious human walking the earth, like your the woman of my dreams."
I was in shock, was he confessing?, what do I say? Ok just say what's on my mind.
"I feel at peace with you, I feel like your the only person who can make me lose all the air in my lungs just with one look, I don't like thinking about you not seeing you with any other woman. Your mines and only mines is how I feel." That's how I feel I feel like I love him, but I can't say that I don't want him to leave. I looked up to see Caden looking down at me with so many emotions in his eyes. I scooted you a little and kissed him on his lips, I went to pull back but he held me in place and kissed me long and passionately. He bit my lip asking for access, which I gave him. I moaned into the kiss feeling his hard on pressing against me. I put my leg over his hip and sat on top of him, his hands went to my hips and I started to rock slowly earning me a grunt from him it's so sexy.
"Fuck Lily." He said before flipping so that I was under him. He trailed kisses down my body leaving love marks everywhere causing me to moan a little loud.
"No panties.🎈" he said while kissing up my inner thighs take his time on both sides. His mouth finally made contact with clit causing me to moan and grip onto the sheets. He ran his tongue back and forth on my pussy before dipping into my entrance, my legs started shaking causing him to hold my legs open with his hands.
"Fuck I'm go-going to cum." I couldn't even recognize my voice, I sounded so lustful. He removed his mouth and inserted two fingers and started pumping fast while liking me in my eyes. I squeezed my tits and bit my lip moaning like crazy.
"Look at me, I wanna see your eyes on me." I opened my eyes and Caden was staring at me with a look of love and lust.
"AHHH FUCK, CADENNNN." I screamed while cuming so hard I started to squirt.
"Fuck you look so sexy, let it go baby."
I was a shaking mess.
Caden withdrew his fingers, he looked at me an put his fingers in his mouth sucking all my juices off. He leaned down and gave me a kiss sticking his tongue into my mouth letting me taste myself.
I was so high off lust right know I barely could control the need to have him inside me.
"I need you... now." I needed him I wanted him.
" you want me, how bad?" Really a tease.
"Please." I begged him. I've never been this needy before, it felt as if I was going to explode at any moment.
"Please what. I want you to tell me exactly how and where you want it." He said it with so much dominance in his voice I could have cum right then and there. Why is it so hard to resist temptation, even if that temptation is wrong, I just can't help it. I need it. I need him.
"Please— please fuck me Sir." I want him so bad he'll be my first and hopefully my last.
"Spread your legs babygirl." I did as I was told. He dropped his pants and oh my gosh he was huge, is jr. wasn't a jr. at all, it looks like he's gonna break me in two.
"Don't be scared it'll fit." I nodded my head an took a deep breath. He positioned his self at my entrance holding his body up with one hand, I felt his tip pushing into my entrance it felt like I was gonna break.
"Are you ok!? Do you want me to stop?"
I wanted this, no I want this.
"Keep going please."
I grabbed is face and pulled him into a long kiss as I felt him push all the way in. I whimpered at the discomfort I felt but it wasn't as bad. After like a couple of minutes he withdrew and slammed back in but this time I only felt pleasure.
"Ahhhh fuckkkk. Me and Caden both said.
He started rocking his hips back and forth and moaning got louder as he went faster.
"Ohhh Caden faster give harder." I wanted more, I wanted to feel him more it felt soooo good.
"Fuck babe your so tight mmm." Caden started pumping faster and harder and my hips started moving on their on.
"Ohhh fuck, AHHH YESSS." My voice was now higher then it was a few minutes ago.
"Shit babe I want you to ride me." Caden flipped us over so I was now on top riding him like a pro.
"Your going to make me cum Lily, fuck."
Good that's what i want, plus he felt so much more deeper know that i was on top. It felt like he was in my womb.
"I'm so close baby, fuck your so deep Ahhh."
Caden grabbed my hips and started slamming into me like there was no tomorrow. O
"Ahhhh ahhhhh fuck YESSS CADEN YESS FUCK ME!"
My legs started shaking and I felt my self release all on his cock.
"I'm cummingggggg FUCKKKKK CADENNNN!" I was still shaking and still cumming.
"FUCK ME TOO MMmmm!"
Caden came in me and it felt so good.
I got off of him and laid down, my eyes feel heavy and I'm so tired.
"Wait here babe I'm going to get you a towel so I can clean you up." Caden went to the bathroom and came back with a warm towel, he cleaned me up and I started to fall asleep when I felt Caden get into the bed next to me. He pulled me close and I started to go to sleep.
"I think I love you." I said not in my right mind, but not caring at the same time.
I started falling into a deep sleep know giving up fighting the sleep.
"I love you too Lily. I really do, your mines now and I won't be giving you up not even when death does is part." I really pray that was real and not my mind, I really do.

A/N

Sorry guys for the late up date. I started school so I'm really busy and plus I fell sick 🤕 poor me. But anyways here is an update, it's long but I hope you enjoyed😌

Don't forget to drop a comment and a Vote I would really really appreciate it.
Thank you to all readers stay safe guys😊