Chapter 6

It's been 3 weeks since I last saw Caden in person, I say in person because he's always the big talk on tv.
He models for Bachelors Magazines and he owns a finance company. He hasn't been back to the mini mansion for about two weeks now, but my mother says he supposed to be coming back for some party that's coming up. I wasn't really interested in a party but she went and bought me a dress and told me it'll be fun. I haven't seen the address yet but hey I thank her for it. She also told me that this event is supposed to take place two days from now, and I'll be going to a hairstylist and make up stylist, but I had to let her know I'm not a big fan of make up. I don't wear foundation but I like to do my eyebrows and put a little mascara on my eyelashes, not to much because my father always told me I'll mess them up.
As for today I've been in my room most of the time just drawing and reading. I did make good on my promise and called my grandma these last few weeks. She was happy to hear from me.
There was a knock on my door letting me know its time get out of my thoughts.
"Lily, your mom is downstairs she's like to talk to you about school." Vince has been nice, we don't really interact much, but when we do he's cool.
"Thanks Vince, I'll be down in a sec."
I packed up my art tools and slid the case under my bed. After I was done putting my stuff away I headed downstairs to see what my mother wanted to know about me and school.
When I got down stairs my mother was already in the living room waiting for me.
"Sorry I was putting my stuff away." I didn't want to make it seem like I was just doing nothing.
"No problem honey, I just wanted know a few things that's all." She looked up from the computer and smiled at me.
"Well ask away." Let's see what she has up her sleeve.
"Well I know that you have completed high school already, but do you plan on attending college?" Ahhh I see she must not know that my college courses start in a couple of months. I don't wanna go on campus so I'll be going online but meeting with a counselor in person.
"Actually my grandma has my courses set up already, they start August 19 so you don't have to worry. Also they will be online." She looked happy and confused but she just let it slide I'm guessing seeing how she didn't ask about college anymore.
"Well that's good, tomorrow Caden will be here and me and Vince will be out of town but we'll be back in time for the ball." I just shook my head ok and went to the kitchen to make me a fruit bowl.
I don't mind being her with Caden because, we don't  really mind each other like that so it'll be like being here by myself. I grabbed my fruit bowl and went to my room. I turned on a action movie and laid on my bed just resting my body. My eyes started to flutter closed about 20 minutes into the movie. I guess it's time to just sleep and into the darkness I went.