Chspter 14

Lily's P.O.V

We where arriving at the ball and there where so many people and so many people taking pictures. There was also a red carpet, now that was the best part so far for me.
"Don't speak to them just smile." He told me. I took a deep breath.
"It's okay I'll be with you and you might even meet someone you like." He told me then he looked a little confused.
"You might even meet a girl that you like that you can be friends with." I laughed at that so jealous.
"I'm ready." He opened his door and grabbed my purse for what I don't know. He then walked over to my side and opened the door, he held his hand for me to take as I got out the car. When I was out the car he linked are arms together. There was so many cameras and flashes but I did I was told and smiled as I walked down the red carpet, that sounds so nice to say hehe. We made it into the ball and so many eyes where looking at us.
"Mr.Savliyc and Ms.Anirisya has arrived." A man announced. Everyone clapped and went back to there conversation while me and Caden walked down the stairs.
"Ahh Mr. Savliyc it's nice to see you again, and who is this beautiful lady." he turned his attention to me and looked me up and down. I gave a tight lip smile, his vibe just seems off.
"Nice to see you again Mitch, she is my date, Lily, Lily this Mitch Ranold a business partner." I looked at Mr.Ranold he looks to be about 45 years old with dark brown hair and dark brown hair. I looked to Caden Letting him know I would be back, I just didn't feel comfortable around the old guy. He nodded and I went to find a restroom.
I walked along the big halls looking for the restrooms, why did this place have to be so big I thought in my head.
When I finally found the restrooms I went to release my bladder. When I was done I washed my hands at the sink. As I was making sure everything looked good on me, a beautiful y'all blonde walked in, she looked to be about 5'9, long blonde hair to her hips, slim like a model and piercing green eyes. She was Beautiful.
"See something you like?" She asked. I looked her up and down and smirked.
"Yeah I was just looking at a beautiful women, how about you, see something you like?" I told her stilling watching her, I just wanted to see how far this would go.
"Mmm you have fire in you I like it. The names Maria I model for Caden's company." I would say that I was jealous but honestly I can see how she models for his company she is beautiful.
"I'm Lily I don't model or anything I'm just here because I had to be." We both laughed she seems like a nice person.
"Really your gorgeous I thought you where one of the new models but take my number we should go out sometime." Nice bow I have someone that I can talk to other than the people in that house, don't get me wrong there chill and all but I can use some fresh ears.
"Awesome I'll call you tomorrow we can get to know each other bye!" I walked out the bathroom and back down the hall, when I got back to the ball I got a glass of champagne and looked around. I didn't see Caden around so I just stood there admiring the beautiful room.
"Your to pretty to be all alone." Someone said from behind me, I turned to see a man probably an inch taller than me with blonde hair blue eyes, typical, he had on a grey suit with a white tie.
"Thank you but I'm not alone." I told him politely.
"I'm James Marcrona and would you like to dance."
He seemed nice and I was by my self so why not.
"I'm Lily and sure why not." I sat my glass down and walked to the dance floor we stood there and danced it was quite nice.
"So do you have a boyfriend Lily."
I don't wanna be mean but I don't wanna lie either.
"No but I don't want to be in a relationship and plus I'm kinda in entanglement ." (entanglement hehe) I'm the whole not wanting to be in a relationship thing, I'm not sure if that's true.
"Well why does it matter we can still work so—."
And there's my date, isn't that perfect timing, but damn he looks good.
I'm not taking that back either.