Chapter 2

Lily's P.O.V

After my stuff was put into the car we headed towards a place called Romansion. Honestly I haven't heard of it but she described the place as wonderful and amazing. On the way to her house she told me that her husband owns a magazine company and that he has a son named Caden who's 22 going on 23 but he not always there seeing how he has his on place, but he likes to drop by and spend a week there just get away I guess. She also told me that a room has been prepared for me and all I have to do I put the stuff that I want in there. She sounds like she's trying to hard to me.

She finished giving me the ends and outs about what I needed to know and she talked a bit about how happy she was to spend time with me and that she hope that I didn't hold any grudges against her, which is I don't. About 30 minutes later we pulled up to what she calls a house, but that was no house it was like a mini mansion. The place is 3 floors and spreads out, we got to a gate which opened once the car got near it. She parked the car next to an all white Audi R8 V 10 convertible. Yes I know my cars and my favorite happens to be that all white beauty. I got out the car and walked to the Audi, I looked at the rims, the tires, the exterior, the interior, even though I got to see the interior through a window it was still a beauty. I didn't notice that my mother was next to me so when she called me I jumped a little. I'm easily scared.
" Haha scare easy I see." I just smiled
"Well this car, my darling, is Caden's he has thing for Audi's and Mercedes, but this one happens to be his baby so far." Hmmm I love Audi's how can anyone not.
"Yea this is my favorite to I love cars, but the Audi is my favorite." I said that as I smiled proudly.
"Well Lily your stuff is already in your room and how about I show you to your room so you can do whatever you need to before dinner." That actually didn't sound bad, I need to unpack anyways. So I shook my head and we head into the house and up the stairs to the third level of the house. We took a left then a right turn and we there we stood next to a big door that said LILY💕 in hot pink letters. When I opened the door I was quite surprised. The room was so big it was like a mini apartment, I had my own bathroom and a walk-in closet I also had a queen sized bed with pairs bedding and a little mini fridge and a 50" that hung on the wall. Man was this a change.
"I hope you like it, I decorated myself. I'll let you get settled, oh and feel free to look around." She smiled then walked out. So I was left in this mini looking apartment with all my cloths that need to be delt with. I might as well put my stuff away. Let's do this. Change is good, ya change is good, I encouraged myself.