Chapter 12

Lily's P.O.V

When we arrived at the mall I drug Caden to numerous stores and he paid for everything I picked up and thought was nice. I didn't tell him not to because if he wanted to be a gentle man who am I to take that from him. He took me to a few stores to and he picked a few things that he liked. In all honesty it was fun, we laughed, made jokes, and just had fun.
Now we're at the ice cream house, I ordered the sherbet in a waffle cone with cherries. Caden ordered the mint chocolate chip in a waffle bowl with crushed Oreos.
"I want get to know you, I want to know what you like and dislike, what ticks you off, what makes laugh and cry, everything." I looked at him confused why does he want to get to know me.
"Can I ask why." He leaned a in a little and did that annoyingly cute smirk.
"Because, I like you and that's not normal for me, so I want to get to know you and you get to know me. So that you are mines and mines only." He sat back in is chair and just looked at me. He's serious! It's bad enough I let the things that happened happen.
"First of that can't even happen the whole me being yours thing, your my stepbrother hello, and secondly I don't like you that way." I just had to say that, even though I know I feel something I would never say it.
"Let's get to know each other first, and as far as you not liking me that will change from not liking me to you loving me." I don't think so but I'll let his mind run.
"Yea right, but you can get to know me ask away."
Getting to know someone isn't bad so why not.
"Favorite color." Ok starting with the basics.
"I don't have one I add a new color every year, but I don't like purple nor orange there ugly." Yea I just don't have a favorite color.
"Favorite food, favorite place, and favorite song."
"I love food, I'll try anything once so no favorite, my favorite place is Paris I've never been but I love that place, as for a favorite song; I just like music." We talked more about my favorite things for a bit.
As far as knowing what makes me laugh and cry I really didn't have an answer. He asked more questions but know it's my turn.
"Ok what's your favorite color."
"Blue and white." Mmm interesting.
"Favorite food, place, and song."
"Like you I don't have a favorite but if it looks like it'll kill me I won't eat it, my favorite place is Italy, and I like music in general."  I asked him more questions like he did me, but it was something I wanted to know.
"If you don't mind me asking where's your mom."
Hurt flashed through his eyes but went as quickly as it came.
"I was boron in France but my mom was Italian and my dad being a mixture of races. We moved to Italy and my dad left one day and never came back I was young so it didn't bother me. When I was 6 my mom met Vince they fell in love and got married when I was 10, two years later my mom got really sick and passed away when she was asleep. Vince still took care of me but worked a lot. When I was 16 I took on modeling. When I was twenty I owned my own company where I work with models. That's when Vince met Sara, your mom and they started dating, five months down the line they where married. Have my own place but come around sometimes for a couple days. After I turned 22 I was told about you, seen pictures and almost a year later I met you and your mines." After hearing all that I was so stuck and confused.
"Come one we have to get ready for the ball it starts in 2 hours."  My head hurts, we paid for our stuff and left.