Chapter 7

"Please wake up dad!" "Please don't leave me I need you!" Sirens are heard everywhere.
"There's a survivor!" The man yells to his team.
"Daddddd please don't leave me!" The little girl cry's while being taken away from her deceased father.
"Hey." Someone's calling.
"Hey." Tears stream down the girls face.
(End of dream)
I jumped up out my sleep and grabbed the person next to my bed and started crying.
"Shhhh, it was just a dream." But it wasn't.
"It's okay." I lifted my head to see my mom in the door way dressed nicely with Vince by her side. I turned to the person I was clinging to and it was Caden. I let go feeling embarrassed.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause a scene." I apologized not knowing what to say. Caden moves the hair out my face and wipes my tears. He scoots closer to whisper something in my ear.
"Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on sometimes." With that he gets up and walks out the room.
"Honey are you okay?" My mother looks worried.
"Yes just a bad dream. I apologize I don't mean to make you all worry." I looked to Vince and back to my mother. She gave me a hug and told me If I needed anything Caden would be here and that I could call her if I needed to talk. Vince gave me a reassuring smile and walked out behind my mother.
I laid back down on my pillow and took some deep breaths before I got up to go brush my teeth and do the extras. After I was done doing what I had to I made my way down stairs, something smelt wonderful. When I got to the kitchen Caden was standing cooking breakfast, instead of announcing myself I was going to scare him this time. So I walked quietly to the stool and sat down.
"S—." I was cut of by him.
"Lily it's not nice to not announce yourself." He turned towards me and sat a plate of pancakes, eggs, sausage, and hash brown in front of me with a glass of orange juice. He grabbed his plate and took a seat across from me.
"Didn't know you could cook, thank you." I mumbled while picking up my fork getting ready to feast.
"I can do a lot of things and your welcome." He said to me. I just looked at him and looked back down at my food. I said a quick prayer and started to eat.

Caden's P.O.V

I watched as she ate her food. She looks gorgeous so pure and perfect. She looked so broken earlier this morning when she was having a nightmare. I let her hold me because everyone needs someone at a point in time and at that time I was her someone. When my mom passed away it hurt like hell but I had my bestfriend to help me. My dad was to busy "working" to care. I don't hold any grudges against him but still. I take after my mom as she was Italian I have her features and her accent.
I looked up from my food to see Lily watching me. I smirked at her.
"See something you like?" She turned red but she kept looking.
"No, you just looked deep in thought that's all." She stood up and walked to sink, i did the same but a little more quietly. I stood behind her and put my hands on both ides of her. I put my plate in the sink while leaning my head down low enough to where the tip of my nose grazed her cheek.
"You smell like vanilla, I like it." She just stood there but I noticed how her breath quickened. She's turned on. With that satisfactory I walked away and went to the backyard for a swim.