Chapter 38: Who am I?

2.32k reads! Still counting!
. . . 

Maki P.O.V

I...I feel my heart broke into two, I want y/n to dance with me under the party lights, not this girl I thought, I never felt like this before...sad,anxious, or maybe depress.

"Your in a deep thought, what's wrong?" She ask "None of your bussiness" I said in a cold way.

By that the red hood look at my eyes "C'mon Princess, just enjoy the night" She said and smile at me; gross.

"Maki! That's not me! Maki! I'm right here" I shouted and she still can't hear me. She looks so sad and it makes me feel hurt "maki...I'm here..don't be sad..please"

"You look sad Princess" she said "Don't...don't call me princess" I said looking away. I'm no ones princess after all

"what should I call you then hm?" She said, I didn't answer "talk to me" she said moving me closer to her
"I'm getting concern about you yah know...." she looking at my eyes.

Her eyes are...kinda dull at some point. I sigh "I'm fine mystery girl, It's just I'm having a hard time." I said and look away

"Maki..."

"Let me guess, still can't move on?" She ask. I kept quiet for a moment "hey, Forget that loser. She's not worth it." She said. She is worth it to me...

What did you say to me!?

I look down and saw her bruise hand "hey, about what happen. I'm sorry" I said "it's fine....I just-- having a hard time I guess" She said and made a spin for me "But hey, don't mind that. I'm fine" The red hood said and smile.

After the dance, I'm still sad I went to Hanayo with a sad look in my face "hey...are you okay?" Hanayo ask in concern "I'm fine hanayo" I said in a sad way. Frisk and the others are starting to worry.

"Maki...." I said and put a my hand in her shoulder hoping she will feel it. "I know your hurt...but it's for the better.... for both of us, I hope you understand."

"20 MINUTES LEFT!" Someone shouted.

"Hey, what did she say to you?" Frisk ask. "Nothing important" I said not wanting to answer anything. Why am I feel so sad all of the sudden?

"Maki are you sure your okay?" Frisk ask "Yes, frisk I'm fine." I said not in a cold way.

Y/N P.O.V (I mean the ghost inside you..hehe)

I see, still caring about her huh..

Shut up! And get out of my body right now!

Oh c'mon, just let me use it for a while.

*mad*

The hood chuckle "Don't tell me your jealous, dancing your girl under the party lights-- oh, right I forgot, she's not your girl anymore" the hood said and your starting to get mad

"Why are you mad at me all of the sudden?" The hood said and walk through you "scream all you want, no one can hear you nor see you. Only me and nothing else" the hood said and walk away.

"Geez am I that rude?" I said looking at myself. I look up in the sky and sigh "It's almost midnight though, I want my body back...." I said and my eyes landed to her. She look at the sky and to me "She can't see me..." I said and you wave a hand for her