Chapter 17: President

Got lazy to draw....again

512 reads still counting thank you!!!!
♡♡♡
________
Otonokizaka Highschool
6:45 am

You arrive in Otonokizaka Highschool; many students greeted to you all the way to student council. As you walk by your hear many students talking about you, maybe because they saw you working at the Night's Café or maybe the photo with the μ's in the clubroom. You change your bow to tie one, since it's optional. So many looking at me... you thought. That's because your a student council president now  the voices said. Your now in front of the council door, You let out a sigh and went it.

Student council....

"Goooood Morning President!" Frisk said with a smile. "Morning" You said and let out a small smile. Frisk look at you "you seem off...? Something's wrong?" She ask. Last night the 'other' you went too far last night, What I mean too far is going home late(not in a weird way). You look at frisk "Nah I'm fine." You said. "You...sure? You look like you haven't slept all night... again."  she said looking at you. "I forgot to sleep last night." You said looking guilty. Frisk look at you with a sigh "you forgot to sleep again?.... alright smarty pants go to the clinic." Frisk said. "But the clas-" you said but frisk interrupt you " No buts just go" she said and walk away from you "Your not the boss of me..." you mumbled . "Did you say something?" Frisk ask. You startled "N-nothing! Well I'll be going now" you said and left. Frisk tilt her head "o...kay?" she said then then bell rings;  it's time for class.

Hallways....
7:10 am

"What the heck? I told you stop doing that.." you whisper. She's being bossy. The voice said. "She just-!" You said then you bump with someone. "I-I'm sorry I didn't see you there." You said and you help the girl. "I should be the one saying that, I didn't look what I'm going." She said. you look at her bow tie a second year... You thought. Then she look at yours. "That's not a bow.." she said and she untie yours and change to bow "there that's better" she said with a smile. You chuckle and her friends came in "drina, why did you run..." the girl said and look at you "...away" she said finishing her sentence. "P-president!" The other girl said.

"President?" Drina said in confuse. "You got in trouble aren't you?" Her friend said. "N-no!" Drina said. Then you spoke up "Your are now." You said and Drina look at you terrified "You know the rules, No running in the halls" you said looking at her. She gulp, you laugh a little "so...Drina is your first name?" You ask. "A-a nickname, Andrina Watts." She said. "Well Andrina, I'm F/N L/N, student council president. Meet me in the student council after class" you said and left them. As you walk, her friends lecturing her. Then you hear something to them "she's hot.." you startled and walk even faster

She's cute.. the voices said. You startled "she's a second year" you whisper so what? Age doesn't matter.. You let out a sigh "seriously?" You said and you arrive in the clinic. You remove your cardigan and your bow then you lay down. Don't tell me your still into her? The voices said. You sigh "well kinda.. I mean I didn't mean to hurt her feelings...But like I said, It's for the better for the both of us." you said. Well we can't turn back time for that... the voices said. "You know, ever since that 'vacation' back then, your being too manipulative to me." You said. I can't control myself okay... you sigh " god, I'm just like yoshiko" you said and you put arm in your face and a tiny little bit of Nico... the voices said. You look confuse on that part. Then moment pass you slowly falling asleep.