Chapter 7: Broken

After the what happen in Maki's place, it went back to normal. They ask you to join them for lunch and watching them for practice. And A-RISE sending you some sweet treats. They really treated you like a normal person and you gladly like it.

Lunch time came by at Otonokizaka High, you join them for another lunch in the rooftop but you forgot your lunchbox "I forgot my lunchbox in the classroom, you guys go ahead I'll be right back" you said and run off. "Typical Y/N" Maki said making a short smile, Rin and Hanayo giggle and went to the rooftop. 6 members are there "where's y/n?" Honoka ask while eating her bread"she went back to get her lunchbox" Maki said and sat down. Few moments later you came and you bring someone wearing civilian clothes.

"Y/n, you do know No outsiders allowed inside the campus." Eli said and look at the girl head to toe. "N-no! She's a transfer student. Well not yet but still." you said and look at the girl "This is Frisk my long lost childhood friend. We met since we were little before she study abroad." you said and smile to them "Sup." Frisk said with a soft smile and wave. "Nice to meet you Frisk. Were y/n's friends." honoka said with a cheery tone they all do the same except Maki. She look away, you saw that why she look away? You tilt your head and thought that for a moment then Frisk disturb you.

"Hey y/n are you free later? If you are, Let's go to the park you know to know more about each other." Frisk said with a smile on her face you agreed and Maki on the other hand, making a jealous faces. Nazomi saw it and went to maki "My~ my~ is maki jealous?" She whispered to maki's ears. Maki startled and look at Nozomi "N-no I'm not! It's not like I care or anything" maki said with a full blush. Nozomi look at maki in a teasing grin. The bell ring and it's time to go back to class. As you leave, Frisk stop you "Hey before you go back to class, can you show me where's the principal's office? I'm just gonna give this registration form to the principal."  Frisk said while rubbing her back neck.

"Sure I'll help you. it's really hard to find at first, but you'll get used to it." You said and go down to the stairs with Frisk. On the other hand, Maki saw you, laughing with Frisk, she look at you, your smiles, laughther, and even your calm and safe voice. She wanted that but she think only Frisk can do that. She feel anger and jealousy why am I jealous to this? She's her friend for crying out loud.. Maki thought. She let out a long sigh and went back to class.

A day after Frisk intruduce herself in the class and seat in front of you. Maki take a glance on you and Frisk, talking and laughing to each other she feel heart broken at some point. She look away trying to forget it. Few days later Frisk ask you for lunch more often, you can't say no to her so you agreed, after the class Rin ask you if you go to the rooftop, you said no because you have some plans with Frisk. And now it's been weeks you last time you join them for lunch, 9 girls miss you."I kinda miss y/n eating lunch with us nya." Rin said while eating her lunch "Me too, it's kinda new to us she had other friends." Hanayo said. They where in the big tree all 9 girls were there talking about you.

"I'll be going now. If you guys need me, I'll be in the music room. Trying to make a song." Maki said and leave. They watch Maki leave they blink multiple times" I kinda don't like Maki's new behavior though" Honoka said while watching her leave "what do you mean?"kotori ask "You know being distant at some point." Honoka said to her childhood friend, "She always leave when we talk about y/n too" Hanayo said looking down. "Kayochin is right nya! She's been spacing out in class many times already!" Rin said and Nico join in "She's been acting strange too these past few days she didn't even argue with me." Nico said in disbelief look "you should be happy on that nya know..." Rin said. "Well I don't. It's scares me." Nico said and look away." What do you think Nozomi?" Eli ask, Nozomi let out her tarot cards. She shuffle them and let out one card.