Chapter 4: Hang out

You were laying down the bed in a Saturday afternoon still thinking what happen in the music room M-maki.....s-sorry it's just... and by that you cover your face with a pillow why she did that....were both girls right? You thought and your phone buzz beside you. You look at it, it's a group chat

Groupchat
μ's

Honk: I'mmmm borrreeeddd.

MamaNozo: Hello bored what did you do to Honoka?

PapaEli: Nozomi🤦🏼‍♀️

Honk: wanna hang out?

Rin: where?

Honk: at my place!

Rin: I'm in nya!

Tomatohead: what are we doing to do there?

TomatoHead: And who put my nickname!?

Honk: watching a movie! I just bought a movie earlier and I wanna show it to you guys!

Nico Nii: it not better be horror Honoka.

Honk: what? nooo of caurse not

Ricelover: I hope not..

Umi: and it not better be romance too Honoka.

Kotori: That would be fun.

Tomatohead change her nickname to Maki

Maki: there much better.

Honk: C'mon maki that suits you

Maki: so YOU change my nickname.

Honk: oh freak..

Rin: R.I.P

You laugh on the conversation hanging out?....well It's good to know them well..and I don't have anything to do so.. you thought and text them.

I would love to come over at your place Kosoka-Sempai.

Honk: wait really!?

MamaNozo: y/n-chi no sempai allowed.

W-what? B-but your all upperclassman

Umi:It's okay y/n.

Honk: after all were friends!

F-friends?...they concidered me as there friend....you smile a little

Alright then...Nozomi.

MamaNozo: there you go :)

Honk: so y/n is coming over, anyone else wanna hang out?

Rin: I'm in nya

Nico Nii: well I guess I'll come.

Ricelover: I guess I'm in too

Maki: well I'll go as well

Oh crap....

Let's meet up at the café then how's that?

Honk: sounds good!

You turn off your phone and ready to dress. You wear red checkerd polo unbotton but you rolled up your sleeves since your wound is fully healed, underneat it is black shirt (or sando) accessories? Well you wear a necklace with a ring on it and some black bracelate on your right arm.You wear skinny jeans and converse as you about to leave the room you look at the mirror am I look okay with this? You thought for a moment and suddenly Alex came in "Going somewhere Y/n?" She ask you look at her "U-um yeah the girls in the club like to hang out so....what do you think?" You said and pointed your clothes "you look cool y/n!" She said and hug you " I see you have friends now" she said with a smile "U-uh yeah" you said she let you go "I'll tell mom and dad you went out with friends" she said with a smile you smile at her to and you look at at the" thanks lex...I'm heading out now" you said and run off.

You arrive at the café and 9 girls are there waiting inside. You enter the café "S-sorry for being late" you said while rubbing your back neck. They all look at you "you look amazing y/n!" Honoka said "Charming much y/n-chi~" Nozomi said while she put her hand on her lips

"w-what?" You startled and look at Maki. She didn't look at you but you can see her she's blushing. "Oh by the way..." Honoka said and everyone look at her " I invited A-RISE too" she said amd everyone except you are shock "Y-you i-invited A-RISE!?" Nico said in shock "y-yeah..well tsubasa ask me to hang out so..." Honoka said while rubbing her back neck and suddenly A-RISE show up "Hello girls" tsubasa said and she look at you "you must be y/n, nice too meet you" she said and smile at you "N-nice to meet you too" you said and smile at her as well. The A-RISE blush at you a little and they  give you a sweet smile.

"now everyone is here, let's watch a movie at maki's place" Honoka said in a cheery tone "wait you said where going to your place?" Nico ask and look at Honoka" well you see Maki texted me to go at her place instead since were watching a movie." Honoka said and everyone look at Maki "w-what?" Maki said while rubbing some of her red hair. "Alright then let's go to Maki's place." Eli said. they get up on there seats and leave the café.

Sorry for the short chapter😖😖