Chapter 10: Music Room

The photo is mine.
~~~~~~~

You are in the cafeteria with Frisk. you order your (fav. Meal) and sat down on the table beside the vending machine.

"Wait Maki texted you? Why though?" She ask while eating a pudding. "I don't know either, she's right beside me when she texted me." You said while trying to open your pudding with your broken hand but Frisk open it for you "thanks." You said. "That's strange for her being like that though." Frisk said looking at the 9 girls sitting near the back door. "Why you say that?" You ask. " well she is the mature one in the class and not to mention she's top on the class too." Frisk said looking at you " I guess your right, but why she texted me of the sudden?" You said. "Maybe she want to ask you or something" she said. "She can tell me directly if she wanted to ask me." You said, "you got a point..." frisk said while sipping her juice box.

really though why she texted me? You thought. You look at the 9 girls eating there meal. Then Nozomi saw you looking, she tap Maki on the shoulder and pointed at you. You give her a hand wave in confussion and awkwardness, Maki blush and look away. The girls giggle at her behavior and there's go Nozomi, teasing a junior. Frisk look at them and look back to you. "There kinda fun to watch them." She said. "Not to mention hanging out with them" you said and you grab Frisk's apple on her tray and bite it. "Anyway..." frisk said giving you a frown for stealing her apple again.

"Hm?" You said while eating her apple acting like nothings happen. "What did she say on the text?" She ask. "She said, we meet up on the music room after class." You said and suddenly Frisk spill her juice. "You know what this means right!?" Frisk said looking at you with a serious look. " mean what?" You said in confuse.  Frisk let out a sigh "I don't know why your the second top of the class" frisk said looking at you. "You don't get it do you?" She ask you. You gulp and look at her and nod.

"Your so blind, you better pay more attention to your surroundings." Frisk said in frustration. "Why am I blind?" You ask in confuse. "You told me she nearly kiss you back then." Frisk said. Your confuse at the moment. Maki your making uncomfortable...I-I'm s-sorry its just... and by that, you blush and look down. "Pftt..you forgot?" Frisk said trying to hold her laugh. You give her a karate chop on the head. "G-geez don't think like that!" You said in a blush.

"They seem have a fun conversation" Hanayo said looking you two. "I wonder what there talking about." Honoka said. The 9 school idols were talking about you and Frisk. "Maybe someone in mind? " Nozomi said looking at Maki "Nozomi cut it out already!" Maki said in blush "why your hiding it Maki we all know you like her." Hanayo said making a tease "Not you too Hanayo" maki said and they all giggled. "Really though, we all know you like her nya" Rin said. We all know Maki is good at everything execept for hiding her feelings.

" Can we just stop this conversation already" Maki said in a mad way. "Anyways, good thing A-RISE will joining us to the concert." Honoka said with a cheery tone. "Just leave it to tsubasa's girlfriend." Eli said and the giggled. Honoka and Tsubasa are dating now and they accept them, just don't  take advantage of there leader. The bell rang and it's time for class.

Time skip...

Your in the Music Room waiting for Maki, by all the waiting you got bored So you went to the piano. You look at your hand my fingers can move now so why not.. You thought and sit on the piano bench. You place your fingers on the keys; you take a deep breath and start playing "River Flows in you" by Yiruma.

After you finish someone clap, you look at it and it's Maki. "Bravo, River Flows In You I supposed?" Maki said and lean on the piano. "Yeah it takes me months to master that." You said and she giggled. She walk closer to you and sit on the piano bench "How's your hand?" Maki ask in concern "Getting better. well I can move fingers now" you said and you show your hand on her. "I see, um Y/n.." maki said and look down "Maki?" You said in concern Is she okay? You thought then maki hug you. "I-I'm sorry what I said to you in the chat back then. I really didn't mean all that." She said, diving her head on your shoulder.

You smiled at her and give her a hug too "It's okay Maki, you just jealous back then and you wanted attention, I should be the one saying sorry." You said and broke the hug. "I-I didn't wanted attention" maki said and look away "oh, really? Nozomi said you wanted attention back then." You said in a tease way "D-don't get information from Nozomi!" Maki said in a blush you laugh a little "so that's all?" You ask "Not really..." maki said. Her face was close on yours.

"M-maki what are you doing?" You ask while moving aside. "Frisk said your talking about me when you guys hang out. Why though?" Maki said making grin on you damn you Frisk You thought "w-well about t-that.." you said in a blush. Maki giggled " anyway I made a song for you. Well the others help me to compose it." maki said, you smiled at her "y-you shouldn't have maki" you said, waving your both hands. "W-well this is how I wanted to apologize for." Maki said. You shock on that, Geez maki you thought and smiled at her. "Alright, let me hear it then" you said and lay down on maki's shoulder. For sure she was happy because you forgive her. (or laying your head on her.) She calm her self and start playing the piano.

"Wow Maki that's beautiful." You said in shock. Your amazed by her piano skills. She's really way out of your league. " Glad you like it" maki said with a smile. "Your really amazing.." you said still in shock. You look at her and maki look at you suddenly you two laugh. "Gosh I miss this." Maki said looking at you "Me too it's been a month since my last visit." You said looking at around. "That's not what I meant" maki said and move closer to you. She hold your cheeck and you didn't move even a little. "This is what I meant" maki said looking you. You didn't say a word, your face turns red. How she even do that!?..How am I escape to this... you thought and you spoke up " M-maki, I-I didn't expect y-you miss t-this" you move your head back a little but maki stop you " Let's finish what we started shall we?" Maki said and she kiss you finally.

You startled at first but slowly putting down your shoulder, the kiss was sweet and full of passion you really didn't expect Maki will do that. By that maki let go of you "You know how long I waited this to happen." Maki said looking at you. You blink couple of times on Maki, she giggled and you snap out of it. " Y-you j-just.." you said trying to find some words. "I-I'm sorry if it's weird!" Maki said move aside. You put your hand on your lips and by that you look at Maki. Her face was red like a tomato well there's no turning back now You thought. You take a deep breath and hold Maki's colar. "Y-y/n I'm really sor--mn!"You pull closer to you and give her a kiss. You broke it and you look at her " So this is how it feels" you said maki was confuse "my heart beating so fast" you said and Maki blush "when I'm with you" you said again and she blush even harder, you look at her. Maki just froze you giggled and stand up "well Thank you for the talk and the music Maki...and um this" you said and pointing your lips Maki madly blush on that and you spoke up "But I have to go home now." You said, Maki stand up "Let's go together...If you want" She said. You look at her and nod. "Let's go then" you said giving your hand to maki, she accept it and you two run off.

Congrats! TsubaHono!

And yah it's short but that's what happen in the music room sooooo