Chapter 16: Just to be safe!?

....
.......

"Mom? What are you doi-" you said but your mom slap you in the face. "What did I tell you!? NOT coming back here!" Your mom said. The rest went silent then you spoke up"H-how do you know I'm here?" You ask. "Andrew called" She answered angerly.

Flashback....

Airport. . .

Take care of yourself okay sweetie?

*nods*

Don't worry, you can go back here after you graduate

M-m-mom i-it's g-gonna t-take 3 y-years b-before I-I g-graduate.

It's gonna be fine y/n, Andrew and his family will take care of you.

....

Just remember this okay. Don't go to Numazu.

W-why?

Okay, time to go now. Have a safe trip sweetie.
.....
...
..
.

(Before you arrive in Numazu)

Are you sure your going to Numazu? Did mom warn you about it?

*sigh* I know, but don't worry to much Andrew. I'll be gone in a week or something with a the girls*finish packing*

What if mom know about this?

Then I won't blame her. After all I don't know why mom didn't want me to go there.

*whisper* because of the incident back then..

Your saying something Andrew?

Nothing sis, have a safe trip.

*small smile* thanks, I'll be going now.

*left*

*holding a phone* I'm sorry what I'm gonna do y/n.

End of flashback...

You look down while your mother lecturing you. "Look at you! You got on a fight again didn't you?!" She said then look at the girls. She made a glare to them and look at you." Is it because of this...hulugans?" She said and pointed the girls. "If you didn't friends with them, this won't happen to you!" She said with anger. Frisk was about to speak out but Nozomi stop her. "H-hulugans?" You said with a small laugh. You look at your mom's eyes "If I didn't met them, then I would be dead by now." You said with anger. Your mom look shock and step back. " I got beat up by my ex-boyfriend and I almost killed myself in my first day of school. thanks to them, They save my life!" You said while pointing at them. Then she slap you again

"don't scream at your mother." She said. "Not only that..." you said. Then you look at your her again "I almost jump off the cliff, I put anyone in danger and this!?" You said and pointed your head. "This! This voices in my mind is fucking killing me for a long time!" You said in full anger. The girls look at each other then kanan spoke up "y-y/n y-you should calm down f-for a bit..." kanan said then your mother look at her. "Don't talk to my daugther you slut!" She said then kanan went silent.

You look at kanan then to her. "Don't you dare to talk Kanan like that." You said. Your mom look at you in disbelief "I see, even your attitude change." she said looking at you. It makes your blood boil, you make a fist on your hand and blood slowly coming out. Chika saw your bleeding hand. "Oh no.." chika said then Hanamaru cover her ears. The girls except Aquars look at chika then to you.