Chapter 3:Clubroom

You are in a classroom just finishing the pop quiz. Since you finish it already,the teacher told you to stay outside. You went to the big tree and sat there you look at the sky some birds flying around, the wind pulling your hair gently it's really is peaceful here...you thought while waiting to class to end, you close your eyes and sing something sweet and calm.

"You got a way of making me feel insane."

"Like I can't trust my own brain.."

"Unless it's screaming your name."

While your singing almost to the chorus Maki show up, she sit next to you and continue the song your singing

"I could be somewhere, chilling on a beach.."

"I could be with someone, making me happy..."

You open your eyes you see maki sitting next to you. You startled and fell on the ground." Hey you okay?" Maki said and lay out her hand, you accept it and stand up "Y-yeah It's just..you s-scare me a little" You said. You look at Maki's hand still holding yours "U-um Maki..." you said she look at hers after that she let go of your hand "O-oh, sorry" Maki said with a small blush on her face, you tilt your head "D-don't look at me like that!" Maki said and turn around "A-ah! I'm sorry!" You said. awkward silence came the two of you then suddenly Maki spoke up "your voice is beautiful though" you blush to her and said "R-really? um..y-your voice is b-beautiful too Maki." She blushed and she didn't look at you in the eye "O-of caurse I am" she said in a tsundere style. You look at her and thought her face is red again...is she really okay?... Your about to ask her if she is okay but the bell ring. "We should head back" Maki said and walk out "O-oh right." You said and follow her.

The two of you went back to the classroom just to pick up your stuff "Maaakiii-chhaaaaan!!" whining Rin said and she hug Maki "R-rin stop it!" Maki said "I think I'm gonna Fail GRAMMAR!!" She said "That's your whining about?" Maki said in a cold tone and look at Rin "Oh c'mon Maki chan can you least cheer me up nya?" Rin whined "That's your fault for not taking your studies seriously" Maki said in a sour tone. Hanayo laugh a little. Your about to leave the classroom but Maki saw you."And where are you going Y/n?" She said while her hands crossed.

You stop and slowly turn around "U-um h-home" you said and you let out a small gulp. Rin let go of Maki "did you forget?!" She said and look at you forget what?...oh..You thought 
"U-um..." you don't know what to say then Rin suddenly hold your hand and drag you all the way to the Clubroom.

"Y/n chan is here!!!" Rin shouted and lead you to the chair. Everyone look at you. Well there's no turning back now... you thought "U-um..H-hi" you said and wave your hand awkwardly they wave at you too please treat me well...you thought. Then the door open."But Umiii chaan I'm hungryy" Honoka said "you just ate your bread Honoka." Umi said in a anger tone "calm down now umi chan" kotori said with a gentle smile. Honoka saw you "y/n!! Hi there!" Honoka said and seat right next to you. "H-hi.." you said "So how are you? Feeling better?" Honoka ask with a positive tone, you look at the others waiting for my answer "w-well.." you said then suddenly someone hold your shoulder "it's okay y/n, we won't judge you." Hanayo said with a smile.

"I'm s-still r-recovering..for w-what h-happen yesterday" you said and honoka give you a hug you didn't expect that "Don't be afriad y/n. Were here to help you." She said. You broke a hug and look at her" T-thank you sempai, everyone for what you did yesterday..I-It's hard for me to handle all the help given to me..." while your talking your negative thoughts breaks in ....Stupid weirdo they did that because you ruin there spot!.....your so stupid you didn't even think to jump on the rooftop if you have a chance...their just lying to you...they want you to be friends with them so that they will get advantage of you...you better be gone dead before its to late! you stupid fucking weirdo!..... suddenly tear flows down to your cheecks.

"H-hey don't cry y/n chan" kotori said trying to comfort you. You didn't say a word then suddenly Maki wipe your tears. "Hey, if your thoughts say something to you, just ignore it. Their just thoughts" Maki said and tap your back "I-I..." what are you waiting for? Move!... "I-I have to go to the restroom!" You said and left the clubroom. "Now I'm worried." Hanayo said "We should go after her" honoka said "No.. I'll go get her." Maki said and leave.

You run to the hallways then someone call at your name "y/n! Wait!" That's Maki's voice you run even faster you didn't go to the restroom instead, you went to the music room. As you enter your about to lock the door but Maki went in."Hey what are yo-" Maki said but she interrupt "j-just....leave me alone" you said, you look down and tears flows down to your cheeck. You hear a beautiful melody, you look up and saw Maki playing a piano. She stop and look at you "when I have problems, I let it out by playing a piano." She said and she look at you with a smile "you can sing right?Use that by letting out your problems" she said and signal you to seat next to her. You sit right next to maki. She wipe your tears again "t-thanks" you said while blushing a little you look at the keys of the piano. You take a deep breath and start playing with a piano..

You look at Maki "Your right Maki, it really let out my problems" you said and saw Maki blushing.."M-maki are you okay?" You said in a worry tone. She didn't say a word she just look at you in the eye "M-maki you make me uncomfortable here" you said and move a side a little then Maki snap back to the reality "S-sorry about that i-is just" Maki said and she hold your cheeck "M-maki..." you said with a little blush on it. You and Maki stare at each other you look at her purple eyes wh-what going on!?...how we got here!? You thought and maki move closer to you Is she...gonna kiss me!? You close your eyes waiting this to stop then the door open "y/n! I've been looking all over for you!"Honoka scream "what the?" Nico said in confuse look "Rin,Hanayo and Honoka cover your eyes now!" Umi ordered them and they did what they told.

"I-It's not what it looks like!" Maki said and move back a bit "What is it then Maki?" Nozomi said with a teasing look Maki didn't know what to say "S-she just trying to w-wipe my t-tears" you said and look at Maki "y-yeah right I comfort her here." She said still blushing "okay then explain this?" Eli pointed you and Maki blushing face "it's because..." you said and look at her "it's because you guys suprised us!" Maki said "okay if you say so~" Nozomi said with a teasing look..

Then Maki look at you "Y/n?" She call your attention then suddenly you laugh they all look at you in confuse "S-sorry guys you m-make me laugh" You said while laughing they all look each other you spoke up "I've never laugh like this before, thank you." You said and smile at them."were just going back to the clubroom nya." Rin said still cover her eyes"oh by the way y/n-chi, just in thought but I think you two make a good match~"  Nozomi said and leave "Nozomi!!" Maki said and she look at you "u-um sorry for what I did earlier..." she said still blushing and look down.

"I-It's okay Maki I didn't expect that.." you said still blushing "w-we should head back to the clubroom"Maki said and stand up "I-I'm not going." You said and maki look at you "why?" She ask you look at her in the eye "cause I'm not a member yet." You said and she blush madly "G-Geez you scared m-me there" she said and look away you laugh a little and follow her all the way to the clubroom.

----------
Heheee you like that did you?