Chapter 11: Sunny Day Song

You know what it means..

193 reads in 2 weeks still counting!!

~~~~~~~

A-RISE and μ's are in the clubroom discussing about the big concert. Then you enter the clubroom wearing your earphones. "Y/n, nice to see you again." Tsubasa said sitting right next to her girlfriend."Oh, Tsubasa,Anju and Erena. What are you girls doing here?" You ask slowly putting down your earphones. "There here to talk about the Big concert." Eli said. "Oh right, is this about the dome?" You ask putting down your bag on the empty chair. "You heared about it?" Honoka said. "Yeah, everyone's talking about it" you said. As you look around the clubroom Erena is sitted between Anju and Tsubasa. Eli,Nozomi,Umi,Nico, and Kotori are sitted in the other side of the table and Honoka is in the middle.

Honayo is on the computer sending emails, Rin is with her. And there's no sight of Maki. "Where's Maki?"you ask then Frisk came in. "Hey girls I bought snacks along the way here. hope you don't mind." she said and putting the snacks on the table. Frisk gave you two choco bar. "I heared your looking for Maki, might gave it to her" she said making a grin. You let out a sigh " where is she?" You ask. "She's in the library, studying." Frisk said you take the two choco bar and stand up "I'm going to get Maki." You said and left. "Is y/n and maki are dating now or something?" Frisk ask the girls look at each other and they all look to Nozomi "Don't look at me, I don't know either." She said.

Library..

You enter the library and start searching for the red tomato girl. Your in the book shelf and find something interesting. Your about to take the book but someone hold it first. You look who it is. It's Maki. "Oh, y/n I don't know your here." Maki said. You didn't answer. "Are you okay?" She ask in concern. How on earth this girl so calm!? You thought. "A-ah yeah I'm okay. Oh! here" you said and gave a choco bar to maki. Maki smiled at you sweetly.

"A-and ARISE is on the clubroom too." You said looking away. She giggled "Is that so, might be important." Maki said and give you a grin "Y-yeah t-there talking about the dome." You said blushing why am I blushing you thought. Maki let out a smile and give you a kiss on the cheeck. "I'll go get my bag, wait me in the door." Maki said and left. You blink couple of times Did she just kiss me in the cheeck?...God save me to this creature...you thought and went to place she order. Maki is hiding behind the book shelf she giggled how cute. She thought.

Clubroom...
"Alright! Here's the plan, Frisk and y/n will be incharge on the decoration design. And the rest will meet the other school idol groups. Will meet up in the park." Honoka said and they all agreed.

Time skip...

Park..

"Phew! I'm so work up!" Frisk said laying down the grass." Geez get up would yah" you said "fiiiinne" she said and stand up. You giggled then the girls showed up."Sorry for the wait!" Honoka said and lay down on the grass. "Honoka..." umi said and Nozomi lay down too. "The stars look beautiful." She said and the girls lay down except you. You just sit down and look up. "Your right, it's look lovely" kotori said and frisk stand up " I'll go buy some drinks, wanna come?" Frisk ask."I'll come with you" hanayo said and eli,rin and nozomi join in. Only left is Honoka,Umi,Kotori,Nico and Maki.

You wear you earphones and look up to the sky. It's a beautiful sky tonight.. you thought and you feel someone watching you. You look around and it's just Maki. "What are you looking at maki?" You said with a sweet smile "o-oh well u-um" maki didn't find the words and you put her one of your earphones. After that you spoke up "I kinda like dancing." You said and you look at her. "Why?" She ask confuse. You giggle and you stand up giving maki a hand which she accept it. "What  are you two girls going?" Honoka ask. "Were gonna talk privately." You said and umi spoke up "okay, just be careful." She said "we will" you said and run with maki.

"What are you doing?" Maki ask "just follow my lead." You said and give her a smile. You remove your dark blue jacket and you rolled up your sleeves. You remove the earphones on your phone and you put a high volume. "Okay, you ready?" You ask sweetly. You gave her a charming grin and lay out a hand. Maki blush and she accept it.

Imagine you and maki dance under the park lights, you pull her close and you look at her purple eyes. You smile at her sweetly and she smiled at you too then you two suddenly laugh. The moment was perfect; a memorable one. And after the music is finish she kiss you on the lips. you broke the kiss and suddenly you two hear a camera sound.

"That's a keeper!" Nozomi said holding a camera. The girls look shock and happy at the same time. "I knew it!" Frisk said you let go maki and frisk pull you to have a talk. "Since when you two get together huh? Weeks? Months?" Frisk ask in a teasing grin then Honoka spoke up " Or maybe in the music room?" You and maki startled on that part. "We hit a jackpot" Nozomi said putter her teasing smile. "This will be a long night.." eli said with a face palm. After the preperations and the long night talks, the big concert began. Everyone's enjoying thereself. You and Frisk didn't join them to dance. After the concert the girls ask you to take a photo of them."Okay are you ready? 1...2....3" you said holding a camera

LOVE LIVE!

Cafe...

"I can't believe we pulled that off!" Honoka said then her smile face turns to sad one "I'm gonna miss you guys though" eli put her hand on Honoka's shoulder "Don't be sad honoka, we can see each other." Then Nozomi speak up "It's not like the end if the world Honoka" Nozomi said and they all giggled. You look at the photo it's been a year now.. you thought. Frisk notice you looking at the photo and she signal the girls. The girls nod. " you okay in there y/n?" Hanayo ask. You look at the girls and smiled "yeah I'm fine it's just, it's been a year now since I transfer." You said and the girls smiled at you.

This girls change me alot since I landed here in Japan, I never thought I made new friends here. I'm glad... I'm glad I meet them.

You thought and you join them. After the chatting you got a head ache. Where this come from?.. you thought while holding your head. Maki notice you and ask in concern " Hey, you okay?" She ask. "Yeah I'm fine. Just a little head ache." You said and the girls look at you "are you sure?" Eli ask in concern then Frisk join in "It better not be the voices again y/n" she said. You startled "N-no its nothing really" you said.

Your in your room laying down the bed and the head ache came back. "Why I have a head ache" you said and you remember something.

H-hold on! Wait for me

C'mon y/n zura!

Shinny!!

You shake your head. What was that? You thought. "Did I.." you said trying remember that memory. "Maybe it's just a dream I guess."you said and went to bed.

Tbc....

I feel sad when the third years graduate...