Chapter 5: "Hang" out pt.2

You, A-RISE and Muse went to Maki's place and the place was amazing and Huge! You look around and saw Hanayo, she look scared of something you tilt your head and she saw you. She run towards Rin and hold Rin's hand. That was strange...? You thought and the others called you "y/n c'mon" honoka said and she hold your hand draging you to the Nishikino's Theater room.

"Wow maki you really have it all" Hanayo said , well the room is big and clean, the aroura of the room is really relaxing "Of course I am, what did you think I am?" Maki said in a tsundere style  "damn rich people.." nico groan good thing maki didn't hear that. You look amaze by the view as you look around Nozomi tap your shoulder."You really like the view aren't you?" She said and pointed Maki you blush madly remembering the moment the incident. Nozomi giggled at you " you like her don't you?" She ask. You look at nozomi "w-what are you talking about were both girls you know" you wispered to Nozomi then Maki and the others look at you.

" Is something's wrong? I heared my name" maki asked, you and nozomi look at each other" oh there's nothing wrong maki" Nozomi said trying to save the situation. Honoka grab the DVD of the movie on her bag. the movie is a Mystery one. Good thing it's not horror or romantic movie, Umi and Nico relief that it wasn't a Movie they disagree on.

The moive name is Vampire SAGA(I know it's my book. Just deal with it hehe) they sit back and enjoy the movie, few moments later  the power went out. Hanayo scream and jump to Rin, Eli did the same to Nozomi. They giggled and you look at the window, "It's gonna be a heavy rain" you said and look at the girls."and it seems to be dangerous to go outside." Anju said "How we supposed to go home now?" Nico ask "There's no signal either" Kotori said they all got worried and scared. Then suddenly a loud thunder comes in they all scream and Honoka accidently spill her drink on you"I-I'm sorry y/n I just got scared" she said while wiping the stain on your shirt "It's okay, it can't be help now honoka." You smiled at her. They look at your wet shirt, your stoach is showing then maki spoke up" Go and clean yourself up, I'll give you some clothes." She said and didn't look at you is the accident got really into her? You thought and you follow her orders.

You went to the restroom to clean up, good thing only the upper part got wet. You remove the shirt and saw all the scars that the bullies did many years ago. You feel something falling on your cheeck, it's the tears. You look at mirror to look yourself Stop it.Stop crying think positive thoughts y/n...You thought yourself but it only make worse.

You didn't bring your medicine but you bring the sharp object. You grab and  look at it  Do it. you shake your head trying to avoid the negative thoughts, you put the shirt on that maki gave to you, and you tied your red chekered polo on your waist. Your about to leave the restroom but something stop you, Why didn't you do it...Are you avoiding me? I'm your cure y/n and nothing else. You should cut. 

You shake your head ounce again and you sit down at the restroom floor. Few moment past someone knock the door,"y/n? Are you okay in there?" I'ts Hanayo you thought. You wipe the tears and open the door."hey Hanayo are you gonna use the restroom?" You said trying to hide the pain your having. "Y-yeah, are you okay y/n? You been there like an hour now." Hanayo ask. she look at you to head to toe "I-I'm fine hanayo, well sorry for the wait, the restroom is yours" you said and leaving Hanayo behind. Hanayo didn't not like the feeling, as she went inside restroom. She look around to find something, she saw your stain wet shirt in the sink she pick it up then something feel of it. Its a blade. Hanayo jump in fear she lock the door and texted the rest of the girls.