Chapter 12: Changes

The photo is not mine.(got lazy to draw hehe)
Just imagine that's you wearing a sleeveless black cardigan.
~~~~~~~~

After the last concert for μ's, you and Maki are dating now(congrats!).
It's been a year now since you landed here in Tokyo,Japan. And many things happened back then, the third years graduate, Honoka is the new Student Council President, Umi is the new Student Council Vice-President and Kotori is the Student Council Assistant.

In the club,Hanayo is now the President of the School Idols Studies club, Maki is the vice president of the club and You, Frisk and Rin are the members on it. Honoka and the others are third years now and you are now second year.

It's a first day of your school year and you no longer wear your long sleeves black cardigan instead you wear a sleeveless black cardigan. You've change alot, you no longer hearing the voices and you trust yourself mentally.

You were in the hause, ready yourself for school and suddenly your phone buzz. It's the group chat.

Group chat
μ's

Honk: Gooooddddd moooorrrnniiinnnggg giiirrlllsss!

PapaEli: Morning Honoka or should I say Student Council President.

Honk: Eliiii!!

MamaNozo: I wish you all a good school year. :)

Umi: Thank you Nozomi.

Kotori: Morning Honoka

Rin: Morning Nya!

Hanayo: is your college starting soon?

MamaNozo: yeah, Good thing me, eli and nico are in same school.

Morning girls, how's summer?

Frisk: Y/n!!

Honk: great!

Kotori: kinda fun

Rin: we visit our grandparents last summer

Umi: well it's good

Frisk: how's your summer y/n?

Nothing special really.

Mamanozo: nothing special she say~

MamaNozo send a photo to the group.