「Phase 16」 Fresh ♪ Offtime

Mai, Tsubaki and Hinata held out their cards. The Macaron Stars Coord, the Tiara Stars Coord and the Exciting Stars coords. The three nodded at each other.

"Let's do this! Mai exclaimed, and the other two nodded.

Within the past few weeks, the three had begun to create names for themselves within the world of Aikatsu. Through hard work, they had each achieved fairly big things for first years, and were now invited to perform in front of a small crowd.

"Amamiya Mai, singing with love!"

Amamiya Mai, a cute type idol who preferred the brand Pastel Macaron. Despite not knowing much about the idol world until recently, she quickly adapted, and had since improved enough to perform alongside the Celestial Star!

"Shimura Tsubaki, I'm dazzling like a prism!"

Shimura Tsubaki, a sexy type idol who used the brand Prism Tiara. Despite having a short modelling career whilst she was younger, this was her first return to that world in many years. Even though she had her worries, she managed to impress the top designer of her favourite brand to let her wear his newest Premium Rare.

"Shining with vibrant dreams!"

Hinode Hinata, a pop type idol who loved the brand Exciting Topaz. A lazy prodigy, and a believer that having fun is the most important thing of all. After being rejected by the top designer, she briefly wondered what she was lacking. Once realising her own light, she found that was even more fun than just copying the idol she admired. Now, she was a proud owner of a Premium Rare coord!

The three walked onto stage, and exchanged smiles.

Reach for the stars, because we're DREAMING

Shine so bright that you'll be gleaming

Come on now, let's sing together!

1 • 2 • 3... GO!

The three's auras all appeared bright, as they all continued to sing and dance.

Sun's up high, it's a good day • day

So start moving, don't delay • lay

A day of hard work, but it'll okay

My friends are by my side

The moon's out, a dreamy night • night

I'll hold my friends close and tight • tight

During dark times, it's important to unite

We'll do this together

Sometimes, things are hard

But you're not alone!

I'm not alone!

We all have a dream...

We're all DREAMING!

Reach for the stars, because we're DREAMING

Shine so bright that you'll be gleaming

Come on now, let's sing together!