「Phase 03」Shining! The Celestial Star!

"Welcome to Aikatsu☆Starlight, the show where we cover all of the latest idol news!" All over Japan, thousands of idols and fans alike were eagerly tuning into Aikatsu☆Starlight, a show where all of the weeks new Aikatsu announcements were put together. It was well known for being the first place to announce all sorts of exciting idol news.

"Tsubaki? Why does everyone have their phones out?" Mai asked, as she brought her breakfast tray over to a table. Tsubaki was watching her phone intently, only noticing Mai after a few seconds.

"Everyone's watching Aikatsu☆Starlight, obviously," she replied, eyes fixed on her phone. Mai tilted her head.

"Aikatsu☆Starlight...? Oh! I think Sachi-chan and a few of my old classmates mentioned that before!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands before pausing, "Though... I have no idea what is actually is."

"You... don't know what Aikatsu☆Starlight is?"

Mai nodded, and Tsubaki sighed. "Basically, it's an Aikatsu news show. Every week, they announce all sorts of information related to the idol world- it's a must watch for idols and fans!"

Mai started to look excited.

"Oh, that sounds interesting! What have they mentioned so far?" She asked as she sat besides her roommate.

"Nothing ye- Oh! They're about to say something big!" The two girls leaned in closer, the entire cafeteria grew quiet.

"Finally, we're proud to be the first place to announce this huge piece of news! Aino Rina's debut as the Celestial Star is going to happen next Friday! She'll be performing her brand new song and wearing a coord from her new brand, Crystal Ribbon!" Suddenly, every idol in the cafeteria became incredibly excited.

"Announce when the tickets go on sale..." Tsubaki muttered under her breath, impatiently.

"Come see this great event! Tickets are on sale now!" Tsubaki immediately clicked off of KiraTube and switched to Rina's website.

"We're actually going to see her live?" Mai asked, excited. "I've never been to a concert in years! The last time I saw one was when I was small~." Tsubaki smiled at the girl's excitement, before turning her attention to the screen again. She froze.

"They're sold out."

"Heh?"

"Like I said, they're sold out."

"Already?!" Mai burst out, "But how? It's only been a minute or two."

Tsubaki shook her head. "You underestimate how important the Celestial Star's debut is the idol world. Seeing the brightest star at her brightest- it's almost as big of an event as the Stardust Idol Festival!" She raised her hand, cutting off Mai before she could even question. "Before you ask, the Stardust Festival is a huge show where they gather the top fourteen idols in Japan to perform together! It occurs every four years in March and is known to shake the world of idols to its very core!"

Mai's eyes lit up. "That sounds so great, I hope I get to see it someday~!" Then, she remembered what the conversation was in the first place and sighed dejectedly. "I can't believe we can't watch it..."

Tsubaki placed her hand on the small girl's shoulder. "Don't worry! People know how in demand these tickets are, so what people tend to do is buy a lot and put them for sale or exchange it for something." She flipped her hair, full of confidence. Mai looked concerned.

"Isn't that-"

"Shady? Yeah, a lot of them don't give them for very nice prices. But, I've been working with Hikaru-kun for years, and he's always given tickets for free! All we have to do is beat others who want the tickets in some kind of competition!" The purple haired girl exclaimed with a smug expression. "I'll look to see if he has any offers up tonight, and let you know in the morning!"