「Phase 10」Unpredictable Experience!

Beep, Beep, Beep.

With a disgruntled noise, Hinata slowly came to. She reached over to her phone, switching off her alarm, before taking a couple of blissful seconds to wake up. In all honesty, she still hadn't quite gotten used to the prospect of living in the academy yet, despite two months having passed by already. She stood up, shielding her eyes from the bright sunlight, before making her way to get ready for the upcoming day.

Two months had passed by already, huh?

It didn't quite feel real yet, but as Hinata put on the academy's Summer uniform, the realisation settled in. Time was passing by so fast, yet...

Shaking off the negative thoughts, she tied her hair into her signature low twintails, and put on her green headband. The past two months had been fun! That alone was a vast improvement over her home life, even if her new home wasn't quite as regal. In fact, she preferred things this way. Not to mention, she was still considered the top first year in the academy. Doing a quick twirl in front of the mirror, Hinata gave a confident smile to her reflection.

"Alright! Time for an exciting day of Aikatsu!"

Suddenly, her phone buzzed with a notification. Picking her phone up, she read through, and her eyes widened.

"Ehhhhhh?!"

─── 。゚☽: * .♧. * :☾ ° . ───

"I still can't believe we were in a movie," Mai said, as she and Tsubaki sat in the cafeteria, eating breakfast.

"Me neither," Tsubaki admitted, "But it was fun."

Nodding, Mai gave a bright smile. "It was!"

Before long, Hinata joined the three, a large smile on her face. Her eyes shone brighter than usual, and she was humming quietly. Tsubaki smirked.

"Somebody's happy today."

To her surprise, Hinata nodded. "Of course I am!" she chirped, flashing her phone's screen.

"The top designer of the fashion brand Exciting Topaz, Kagayaki Melody, is staying in Tsukizumi city for the next two months," Mai read out loud, and Hinata nodded.

"She travels all over Japan to promote her brand, so I was worried it'd be difficult to find her. But she's right here, in Tsukizumi city!" Hinata's eyes sparkled as she spoke. "I'll definitely be able to get a premium rare now!"

"You sound awfully confident," Tsubaki commented, and Mai tilted her head.

"Isn't confidence a good thing?"

Tsubaki nodded. "It is! It's just that Kagayaki Melody is notorious for being extremely strict with who she allows to wear her brand."

"I'll be fine," Hinata assured the two, her demeanour remaining confident, "I've loved Exciting Topaz ever since I was young, after all."

"I've loved Prism Tiara for years too, but I was almost turned away by Masato-san," Tsubaki stated, "I don't doubt you can do it. It'll just be hard."

Just like that, Hinata was quiet for a moment. Then, her face was filled with determination. "I'll find a way to impress her."

Mai and Tsubaki briefly exchanged glances, followed by Tsubaki giving Hinata a smile.

"At the very least, let us help you prepare."

Surprised by this, Hinata took a while to process what she had just been told, before nodding.

─── 。゚☽: * .♧. * :☾ ° . ───