Face To Face-Heart To Heart

Alex's point of view

Walking away from mommy made me very sad, I couldn't stop crying it felt as if my heart had been ripped from my chest and all I wanted was to see my mommy. I wanted snuggies and suckies, i wanted to be wrapped in my blankey while my mommy treats me like the baby I am, I want a bedtime story to fall asleep to and didn't want to ever let her go.

Once at the door I gave myself a second to calm down before waving mommy goodbye, i wasn't ready to be big again but I knew my mom would notice. I walked into the house and was greeted with my mom and Gary siting on the couch.

"Hey sweetie" My mom stood up and hugged me.

"Hey Alex" Gary waved from the couch.

"Hey Gary" I smiled politely.

"Your mom said you went to cabin with your girlfriend, Rose. Did you have a good time?" He asked politely.

"Yep, it's probably been the best week ever. The cabin was beautiful. What did you guys get up to this week?" I asked before heading into the kitchen to grab a cookie.

"Awe it's lovely to see you so happy Alex." My mom smiled at me.

"We decorated the house a bit with my help of course, your mom is not very good at DIY." Gary laughed

"No she isn't at all." I laughed picking up my bag with one hand and the cookie I'm the other. "I'm gonna head up and unpack, be down in a bit." I smiled.

"Okay" My mom said and they both turned back to the TV while I ran upstairs taking my phone out to text Rose.

Me - Rose! I have cookie!

Sexy teach 😍🤤- Nice baby! Baby what type?

Me - White chocolate chip, can I have it can I have can I have ittttt?

Sexy teach 😍🤤- Only one baby.

Me - Alllllll of them!!!!!!!

Sexy teach 😍🤤- One. Now to chill with you mom then we'll call before bed.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch with a duvet wrapped around, if I can't have blankey right now i will at least have this. Duvet is still snuggly even if mama didn't get me it.

"I'm off girls. Have fun and enjoy your time together." Gary kissed my mom good bye and patted my head. "Later kiddo."

"I'm not a kid!" I groaned and moved away from his hand making the pair of them laugh.

"I'm gonna make us some popcorn." My mom stood up and got us a snack while I ate cookie smiling and texting Rose. She was doing some paper work while me and mom watched a film together.

Once the film was over me and mom sat and spoke for awhile, she spoke more and more about Gary and it turns out he's not so terrible as I thought to be honest.

"We're gonna go out for meal sometime night this week okay? You can get to know him more." My mom stated.

"Can Rose come?"

"Not this time, another time. I want this to be chance for you to get to know Gary that can't happen if you're making googly eyes with Rose." My mom joked.

"Okay fine but just this once. Next time Rose coming." I stated.

"Fine, you two are so cute. I'm happy that you found love so early on." My mom smiled. "Rose is a keeper, I can see how happy she makes you. Soul mates!" My mom hugged me tight.

"Get off get off get off!" I squirmed away from her laughing loudly.  We carrried on hanging out until I started to yawn of course.

"I'm gonna go sleep." I stood up.