Miss Collins

Miss Collins POV

I had just pulled up on to my drive way when I noticed a car on the house next door to me, the new neighbours must of arrived, I hope they're quiet unlike the last ones. The amount of parties they had when I had to be up at 6 am to go to work was beyond belief I had bags under my eyes for weeks. I better introduce myself to them later on.

Well hi my name is Miss Collins, well my name is not actually Collins but you will find that out later on. I'm 26 years and have been a English teacher for the last five years, its ok being a teacher except from the early starts and the late nights planing or marking shitty assignments. The kids are fine I guess no one tends to me naughty in my class because they not never to cross me. I'm stern but fair when I want to be and I have no issues with playing dirty. I stand at 5,10" a little taller when I'm wearing my heels, my hair is long brown with a bind of blonde in it and I have bright green eyes with a slight blue ring around them.

Im currently living on my home in my house and It is pretty lonely if I'm honest being around people all day at work to then go home and be left in silence is not fun but it's not too bad I get to go out with my best friend Rachel and her girlfriend Katy they have been together for about two years and they are absolutely adorable together. I met them at the Fox Dream club and we became friends straight away now we hangout all the time although third wheeling with them is not that fun. Especially when they get all lovey or when Katy miss behaves.

I pulled my key out of the ignition feeling stressed but relieved to finally be home, I had been at the school for the last 9 hours planning for the year, whoever said that teachers actually get so much time of is fucking lying don't believe them. It was 5pm and I was looking forward to the weekend ahead of me, I grabbed the few items on my passenger seat, before closing my door to head in side.

I kicked off my red heels and hung my black blazer over the kitchen counter stalls before heading straight up stairs to my room dropping each piece of clothing on the way to my room. Ripping of my blouse then shuffling my big ass out of my tight short skirt and finally removing my panties then unleasing my huge tits that have been kept in prisoned on my lacey bra all day.

"Argh that feels better" I sighed in relief before heading to the curtains and closing them before I flash my new neighbours. "shit" There was a beautiful women with wavy black hair across from my room laying flat on her bed. I hopped to the side of the window so that she wouldn't see me butt naked. Just as I was about to close my curtains the stunning lady stood up quickly facing the other way and began striping. I never knew that a back could be so sexy, she bent over taking her Black lacy panties off showing me everything.

"Damn" my face suddenly went bright red as the wetness between my naked legs began to grow, as well as a sense of rage and possessiveness that anyone walking past might see her incredible body.

The mysterious woman ran towards her window as I quickly ran away from it to ensure that she would not see me staring at her body. Once I peered my head from my hiding spot her curtains were completely shut and I was filled with disappointment and relief that I couldn't see her body anymore but that meant no body else could see what is mine.

A/N once again comment and give feedback this is my first book so if I mess up tell me please