Rachel & Katy

A/N This chapter is just so guys can have an insight in to Rachels and Katys relationship. Remember that Katy is also a little (Meaning she's a sub and into age play).
SMUT (First time writing smut, will improve over time)

Rachel's POV

"Will do byeee!" Rose said before hanging up the phone.
I unbuckled my seat before leaning over in my seat and unbuckling Katy out, before noticing the look on her face.
"Hey little one you sleepy? Wanna have a really quick nap before we get ready?" I asked quietly brushing the hair from her beautiful face.

Katy was much smaller me about 5ft2 while i was 5ft 11, her hair was a beautiful blonde while mine was a chocolaty brown. We met around 2 and half or something like that years ago, i can definitely say it was love at first sight for me. We met at the club, luckily it was a bdsm club so it made it easier for our relationship as she was already a willingly sub, the little part made it even better.

I have always enjoyed looking after her and never once have wished she wasn't a little, her age was 2-3 meaning she could talk and walk in her space but it also made her clingy, very irritable and naughty. I hate watching her cry when giving her punishments like hurtful spankies and time out, i prefer to tease its fun for me not for her.

Playtime and cuddles with my cutie is the best hearing her moan momma made be wetter that you could ever imagine, im definitely a giver in a relationship i like making my girl happy so when she begs to fuck her mommy its like music to my ears. Watching her adorable face light up when she's ready to eat me out will forever be my favourite facial expression of hers.

"NO! I don't want a nap! And I don't want to go to dinner!" Katy pushed Rachels hand away before unbuckling herself and getting out of the car.
"Katy stop!" I got out of the car and followed her into the house.
Katy sat on the living room couch staring at her toes.

"Katy, whats going on? You love Rose... Why don't you want to see her?" I asked gently hoping not to start an argument, i want to spend some time with my baby girl before we go out and i didnt want to do that shouting or any tears.
"I d...do love auntie Rose" Katy said quietly. So she was in her little space, i thought as I knew she only called her auntie when she was little.
"So whats wrong then baby girl? " I asked stroking her hair out of her face. "I can't fix it without understanding it, can i?" I said pulling her a bit closer.
Katy finally lifted her head up to look in to my eyes.

"Momma,  i wanna be little... I can't be little around Ro's friend" Katy said feeling exhausted, I could see her eyes welling up telling me she wanted to cry and was in fact in need for nap time and mommy and kitty kat time.
"Hey, don't cry its ok. Auntie Rose invited us to help show Alex, Rose's friend what a relationship like ours looks like. Soooo if you want to be in little space that's ok." I said trying to reassure her quickly before crying.
"But I don't want to be little with stranger" Katy whispered.
"I know but if you do slip that's absolutely fine, mamas always here to protect you." Katy slowly nodded at that pulling me into a cuddle.

"Well little one" I said stroking her back. "Time for a little nap before we get you ready"
"NO! I want to spend time with mommy.... If me sleep then no see mommy" Katy said loudly then slowly became more quiet by the last sentence.
"But baby you need to sleep or you will be even more grumpy than you are"  I hummed in her ear.
"No. Stay with mommy and cuddly time"
Katy nodded her head as if to reassure herself of her little. God she is adorable.

I smiled to myself thinking of what will happen next. I pulled back looking to her beautiful eyes.
"Well kitty, you don't get too cuddly time because you shouted, ran off, slammed my car door and told me a few times night i add. So you can have a nap without me no cuddles at all or momma can pick your punishment"